roy lupton

mattyg1086

No idea but same as....

I do love watching his YouTube appearances though. I assume a good chunk of the kit he uses is supplied as a result of his video appearances.

I do wonder if his birds are a source of income. He is poss involved in breeding and he collects sperm from them.....

he is a rather nice chap in real life,

no idea what he does for his main job but I know my mate nearly burnt Roy's mouth with his tomato soup when out filming with him last week,

it will be shown on the channel at some point, smacked 2 foxs but it then went all hush hush,

good luck to him, I think he may be doing the new 15 mag drone soon?

Roby

Hasn't this been done before, and on the previous occasion someone posted that he is a Financial Advisor.

really?

This one.......?

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x47df2dd51da035d3:0xf7690daef6771619!2m5!2m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i100!3m1!7e1!4s//plus.google.com/photos/photo/108102700354541074319/5977656949261743122!5sroy+lupton+financial+adviser+-+Google+Search&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwje5LHu_6fLAhVJ1hQKHastCZEQoioIfDAK From Allied Luptons

I can't see it myself.

Edited by malkiserow

From breeding Hawks Falcons eagles and think he must be sponsored to do all the videos then I'm sure that would be enought to live a comfortable life. Female Gos fetch 1000 and he must breed acouple them a year plus males and then golden eagles wich are 2000 plus and red tail Hawks and probably a couple of Falcons so I'm sure if he has a good breeding season it will be enought to last him a till the next year comftably