Daystate magazine.

Westley

Has anyone dismantled a Daystate 'nylon' 10 shot .177 calibre magazine ? I have 3 for my X2 but one has started sticking. I can see what looks to be a lead shaving inside the mag. I have tried various ways to dislodge it but all without success. The only way that I can see is to dismantle the thing. There is obviously a spring inside which creates the tension to turn the mag when shooting. I am therefore reluctant to remove the front of the mag unless I know how to stop the spring from flying off. Any assistance or anyone who can strip and clean the mag, would be appreciated.

cheers pete,,

westley, rather than me spend 20 mins typing to tell you how to do it , the best thing to do is watch this video,,

it is pretty simple but be very careful because there is a tiny spring that goes between the mag housing and the index pin

good luck and if you need any help give me a pm and I,ll go through it with you,, its simple once you know how

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmyy2u7qSK4&feature=player_detailpage

watch the link above

atb Evo

Knowing evo he has most likely kept a firm grip on his favourite organ :yes: . But it's nice to see that he has seen the light and that his gun list is beginning to look like an advert for AA.

I wouldn't be surprised if Daystate have held an emergency board meeting now their favourite customer has had to look elsewhere!

Knowing evo he has most likely kept a firm grip on his favourite organ :yes: . But it's nice to see that he has seen the light and that his gun list is beginning to look like an advert for AA.

you are nearly correct,, i,ve kept hold of my main ORGAN,ssss,

have to say though if i thought daystate built a decent Target rifle i would be using one,, the sad thing is they dont, but i have spoken to a gentleman today who after a good two hour talk is willing to build me my own FT rifle,

it will be a one off and will be getting rigorously tested before i use it in any comps , judging by what i have seen so far i can honestly say i,m itching to get the program started, i spent a few hours at his home today and all i can say is watch this space !!!!!,

by the way it is not a make many of you will know but the engineering involved and what i have spoken about today and also seen , well lets put it this way gents, it will be something to make your eyes water

you are nearly correct,, i,ve kept hold of my main ORGAN,ssss,

have to say though if i thought daystate built a decent Target rifle i would be using one,, the sad thing is they dont, but i have spoken to a gentleman today who after a good two hour talk is willing to build me my own FT rifle,

it will be a one off and will be getting rigorously tested before i use it in any comps , judging by what i have seen so far i can honestly say i,m itching to get the program started, i spent a few hours at his home today and all i can say is watch this space !!!!!,

by the way it is not a make many of you will know but the engineering involved and what i have spoken about today and also seen , well lets put it this way gents, it will be something to make your eyes water

You either have the most loving wife ever or can keep secrets that MI5 would be proud of! Seriously though I look forward to seeing the new rifle, what timescale did he give you?

from design to the finished article I,m probably looking at 9-12 months, there is a lot of work involved and judging by what I have seen I cant wait , will cost a few bob but at least it will be built exactly how I want it to look and perform