Sign in to follow this  
johnnytheboy

Benelli M2 vs Franchi Affinity

Can you get a leftie in the Franchi? Certainly can in a Benelli.

David.

Yes lefties are available. However even the GMK site does not list it and when I phoned one of my local shops all they did is look up the site and as it did not list them they phoned me back to say they don't do them!!! My reply was ahem they do, do them there are about 6 for sale in shops down south at the moment.

I've been waiting for my affinity for about 2 months, I don't think GMK realise how popular these guns are going to be! Wish I'd known they did a camo version before I ordered the synthetic one. Still can't wait to pick me new gun up now though

at the moment on GUNSTAR someone is offering an ATA neo green hardly used a snip at 490 pounds,I have an identical one to this and can vouch for how good they are,hope this helps.

Hey Rabbiter what model did you get?, I've ordered the 26" barrel but I've seen that GMK are importing the camo version now too.

Hi Ian, I have only seen and tried the 28" version of the Affinity One but like you would rather the 26" version. Would you mind telling me which Gun Shop you placed your order with?

Thanks

Edited by HondaVTEC

Friend of mine and fellow Wildfowlers has just ordered a Frachi Affinity in left hand.

Friend of mine and fellow Wildfowlers has just ordered a Frachi Affinity in left hand.

Trying to get in to wildfowl club but finding it hard, that's one of the reasons i am getting the affinity.

Hey Hondavtec, i ordered my affinity 26 from North Wales Shooting school - 01244 812219, ask for Jeff as he has been excellent with me.

Thanks very much.

Do they do the franchi affinity in a fac version would be interested if they did a 8 shot ?

HAD MY FRANCHI AFFINITY FOR 4 WEEKS NOW & MUST SAY ITS A GREAT GUN SHOOTS SPOT ON.SOLD MY YEAR OLD HATSUN WHICH WAS OK BUT NOT A PATCH ON THE FRANCHI

Hi, what cartridge loads have you used in your new Affinity? I'm trying to find out whether it can reliably cycle 21gram & 24gram cartridges. Thanks