Swaping guns

Pigeon_decoyer

You should be in a position to try before you buy. Therefore if it feels right and does the job, swap! You will probably find that cartridges are slightly less expensive than 20 bore.

You havn't stated which Beretta semi auto it is, but they are all good. Do you know how many cartridges have been through the gun?

For shooting pigeons, fantastic! but if you also enjoy shooting clays at a ground you will be best advised to keep it slipped inbetween stands.

webber

:angry: Due to the ever increasing popularity of P/Watch and the almost daily influx of new members, the administrator has asked me to tidy up the site a bit and also release some extra bandwidth.

This will be done by: a) Removing all posts that just contain a row of

Smilies and no constructive words.

:look: Removing all posts that contain two or more blatant

spelling errors.

This action should remove the best part of 1600 posts.

I would also like to take this oportunity to introduce our newest member and we look forward to his first post.

A warm Pigeon Watch welcome to "Newbie Pigeon Shooter"

Red Stag.

:devil: :look: :D

<_<

helvo, im new two piggeon shoiting, i ave one shooitgun a brreta sliver piggeon. It is a ovfer and under, I lke it looads. I hafve shoot drifen feasant. I also lke to sltak dears in wodlaands dowon in soosix. I goe two skhooll in roogby and engoy dooing khemistry, boilogy and inglish. I havfe for doogs, to kocker spnaials, to blak labradoors.

I fink dat enraya is meen two redshag88.

Guest flightline
helvo, im new two piggeon shoiting, i ave one shooitgun a brreta sliver piggeon. It is a ovfer and under, I lke it looads. I hafve shoot drifen feasant. I also lke to sltak dears in wodlaands dowon in soosix. I goe two skhooll in roogby and engoy dooing khemistry, boilogy and inglish. I havfe for doogs, to kocker spnaials, to blak labradoors.

I fink dat enraya is meen two redshag88.

Red,

Not only has this new guy stolen your identity-he writes like you as well. What`s going on? :D<_<:angry:

Guest flightline
Flightline, Red Stag is NOT our Red 88 - his spelling is far too good  lmao :D  <_<  :angry:  :devil:  :look:  :look:  :oops:  :sly:  :lol:  :yp:  ^_^  :huh:

PP

I can only apologise for the confusion Red Stag and please accept my apologies for the insult. ;):/:/