At the request of PIN

naddan28

Pin would like an under the thumb smiley added to PW's smiley list. Not sure why, Pin care to enlighten us? :good:

I need 1 too after last weekend - wife has gone up the wall after seeing the in side of my gun cabinet, she now knows how much i've spent :lol:

Pin would like an under the thumb smiley added to PW's smiley list. Not sure why, Pin care to enlighten us? :good:

Can we ask why he didn't ask himself? :lol:

Like most people I have some great MSN smileys, but most would get me banned from here so I won't share them!

I was being teased yesterday into buying a new gun (had the ticket a little while but not the funds) - the mrs wouldn't wear it at the moment so I got a load of grief :good:

I mentioned off-hand we should have a suitable smiley, and then naddan did this :lol:

I was being teased yesterday into buying a new gun (had the ticket a little while but not the funds) - the mrs wouldn't wear it at the moment so I got a load of grief :lol:

I mentioned off-hand we should have a suitable smiley, and then naddan did this :blink:

Sorry you've all lost me...I thought pin was married to that goat :good: