Time now for an inquest for David Kelly

Vince Green

Unbelievably, and totally contrary to British law David Kelly has never had an inquest. It is thought/believed it was blocked by the Blair government.

A lot of people were waiting for the Chilcot Inquiry to see if anything came out about Kelly but nothing so far has been mentioned

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Strange_Death_of_David_Kelly

The Hutton enquiry into his death contained so many serious inaccuracies and omissions that it needs urgently to be re-examined. In the light of what we now know about how information was manipulated by the Blair machinery it cannot stand.

Edited by Vince Green

Unbelievably, and totally contrary to British law David Kelly has never had an inquest. It is thought/believed it was blocked by the Blair government.

A lot of people were waiting for the Chilcot Inquiry to see if anything came out about Kelly but nothing so far has been mentioned

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Strange_Death_of_David_Kelly

The Hutton enquiry into his death contained so many serious inaccuracies and omissions that it needs urgently to be re-examined. In the light of what we now know about how information was manipulated by the Blair machinery it cannot stand.

+1

I've no doubt that there's loads of unanswered questions and it probably does deserve a full inquest.

However, I can give the final verdict right now and it won't take me seven years and n million words.

'Lessons must be learned'

There we are, that will be £2.5million please. :rolleyes: