A few more pigeons with the Shotkam

bit of a pillow case near the end there!!..interesting view though how is the dot put on the camera picture?presume camera under the barrel?

Lol , the red dot is within the cam you align it to your bead before shooting, yes mounted under the barrel

Very interesting, more like this please

Thanks, will do ,, also with head view form go pro

Some good shots there.

Hope to see plenty more of these. :good:

Cheers Rich

Very educational.

You are mounted on the bird for what seems an age. Yes I know it's slomo.

That must be the first field harvested in your area.

Hi JDog, thank you, I was on it for ages even the guy I was showing with was laughing at me .. as I could have and "should have" shot it earlier.. Thats correct the first one I have seen.

It's really good, Alot clearer than my Gopro, and great for seeing where your shot goes. Mind that one at 1.35 was minced, and hopefully your car didn't catch any pellets!

Cheers Mightymariner, I went to pick it up to add it to the pattern and it got up to fly away ..cheek.. its ok the car was a long way off and fine

Very good. I'm not eating the one at 1.35 mind!

Are you very well hidden as you seem to have the gun raised a very long time and the pigeons aren't reacting?

Apologies if this is a numpty question.

Thanks Kippylawkid, lol it was fine to be honest more feathers than damage to the breast, I do try to conceal my hide even nets with growth of the surrounding foliage, and tuck in to hedges and under trees where possible, also if i can shoot sitting down I do so the only movement is your gun...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...