Gas bangers

Wilksy II

Vine produced a gamekeeper who, regrettably, was ill briefed,ill prepared and not positive or forceful enough.

He did`nt do us any favours at all.

I sometimes think that, if open and confrontational debate is not your forte,then it might be best to steer clear of such programmes.

I'm afraid that listening to that man, on any subject, just pushes my blood pressure to (potentially for me) lethal limits.

Don't ever expect a reasoned discussion, he has his own (BBC?) agenda, mainly anti anything that we, here, hold close to our hearts.

His brother, on the other hand, is astoundingly funny.

Quite right and why they got a stumbling gamekeeper is beyond me, they really should have had a farmer or the NFU or similar

Anyone one of the PW clan, country, shooting or farming fraternity would have made a better fist of it, sadly the NFU is about as much use as tits on a fish...

hello, i listened to most all of it and from what i gathered it was 3/4 farms with the 17 bangers around the area with this retired mans home in the middle according to his daughter? now with PTSD i cannot understand why people retire to areas like this, growing crops of many types will get all sorts of disturbance through out the day and night, that is farming in the 21st century. had it been 17 pigeon shooters more noise level but better crop protection than those gas guns. as for the game keeper poo poo reply!!!!!! moral of this is if buying a country property on its own surrounded by farm land and want a quite life dont buy it.

hello, i listened to most all of it and from what i gathered it was 3/4 farms with the 17 bangers around the area with this retired mans home in the middle according to his daughter? now with PTSD i cannot understand why people retire to areas like this, growing crops of many types will get all sorts of disturbance through out the day and night, that is farming in the 21st century. had it been 17 pigeon shooters more noise level but better crop protection than those gas guns. as for the game keeper poo poo reply!!!!!! moral of this is if buying a country property on its own surrounded by farm land and want a quite life dont buy it.

sorry should be most of it