Road Rage - what would you do?

djrwood

What I normally do to road rage idiot's is to smile sweetly and blow them a kiss.

Works most of the time, how it works though can be quite different.

It's quite surprising what a smile can do to your aggressor. Blowing a kiss mind, well that's just my bit of icing on the cake.

Be happy folk we're only here once, and not for that long either. ;-)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bazzab - What exactly is all this "listen" garbage? You do not know how I make my living. If you are in the Police, you really need to brush up on the law. If you are a solicitor - you are a poor one.

Forget the televised incident, I have had personal experience of the matter.

I trust your knowledge of the law is better than your spelling and grammar. Go back and re-read the law. Just because you don't think it is likely doesn't mean it isn't illegal. Barrack-room lawyers - love them. :lol::lol: :lol:

Hahahaha what an amazing reply.... resort to childish insults.... barrack room lawyer..... you know nothing about me fella.

I'm not arguing the toss with you.

The circs given do not constitute Section 5 public order.... simples. Argue all you want you're wrong.

Yes I do know what you do for a living.... you should remember what you've posted on this forum bud.

Ill leave that there I'm sure people have had enough of cluttering up this thread.

Edited by bazzab

What I normally do to road rage idiot's is to smile sweetly and blow them a kiss.

Works most of the time, how it works though can be quite different.

It's quite surprising what a smile can do to your aggressor. Blowing a kiss mind, well that's just my bit of icing on the cake.

Be happy folk we're only here once, and not for that long either. ;-)

A former mate once blew a kiss to a member of the UDR or RUC (?) ( I think. It was a long time ago and much drink had been swallowed ) in a local town pub many moons ago; and as you say, it can be very effective. :) I saved his life that night. He is no longer a mate.

Funny, the post is about road rage,, PW members saying do this do that,

Really funny I see the very thing on here, key board rage

Really really funny, I love you all so much you get an extra big kiss.

Hahahaha hahaha.

Love you Gordon big hugs you beautiful man. Xx

A former mate once blew a kiss to a member of the UDR or RUC (?) ( I think. It was a long time ago and much drink had been swallowed ) in a local town pub many moons ago; and as you say, it can be very effective. :) I saved his life that night. He is no longer a mate.

Well as I said it does have different affects lol.

Looks like it's calmed down a bit,

Ssshhh! I think there asleep now....