Good Day

Gideon

Good Day to all. Just saying hallo and what a great site this is. Also i have lots of questions.

I am from South Africa living in the UK. I have hunted many times back home, but yet to claim my first kill in this country. :good: I am a member of a shooting club, but my real interest is in shooting Rabbits and fox a.w.a other vermin. I will be doing my deer stalking sert in the not to distant future.

I am currently looking for land and will try to go knocking on farmers doors, but not sure where.

Thats enough yabbing for now.

Looking forward to some advice.

Have a good shooting w/e.

:lol:

Hunting Hyena's is all good and well the only problem is is that the ba#';ds is only gona laughat you only too make you more angry only then to give it something to laugh about. :lol:

Then you pull out a 30-06 or 308 then we will see who laughs the loudest.

:oops::good::lol:

Hunting Hyena's is all good and well the only problem is is that the ba#';ds is only gona laughat you only too make you more angry only then to give it something to laugh about. :lol:

:lol::good::lol:

they will laugh when they see don,s shooting :oops::lol:

:good:

Speaking as someone who has seen don's prowess with a rifle many times. I dare say we will soon be hearing about hyenas laughing themselves to death.

Coming from someone who's shooting is so poor that he has taken to longnetting to catch anything, well :D:lol::lol:

About time that you ugraded your rifle to prevent you moaning about your rifle ain't good enough - oh - I just remember, that you are just about to do this :lol::no:

Yer don't knows nuffink about nuffink, that's the problem. Now if you listened to grandad you might gets somewhere :oops::lol::lol:

If you meet Gonna, then don't let him into your garage - his eyes are everywhere :lol::lol:

Abused and skint

Hunting Hyena's is all good and well the only problem is is that the ba#';ds is only gona laughat you only too make you more angry only then to give it something to laugh about. :P

:P:lol::P

they will laugh when they see don,s shooting :lol::lol:

bloody hell mark you seen him shoot as well :lol::lol:

looks a bit like this behind a rifle :blink: :blink: :lol: mr wabbit will back me up :no:

:P:P:lol:

they will laugh when they see don,s shooting :lol::P

bloody hell mark you seen him shoot as well :lol::lol:

looks a bit like this behind a rifle :lol::no::P mr wabbit will back me up :lol:

Well you miserable shower of worms :blink: :blink: :lol:

That's it - no more pints of beer from me

Don