Sergey 'krusher' Kovalev v Andre 'SOG' Ward

SuperGoose75

Well Boxing fan's, The Fight every Boxing fan has been waiting on is nearly upon us. So who have you Got..?

I have been a fan of Ward 'Long before I even knew he had Irish Blood in his veins' He was my favourite fighter in the Super 6 tournament which he of course Won.

Ward is a boxing fans boxer, Very similar to Gullermo Rigindeaux. Master technician's who are hit and avoid getting hit fighters. Some label this style as boring but they are not real boxing fans and they fail to appreciate what skills these men possess.

Both Ward and Kovalev are unbeaten and Ward a former Super MW Multiple belt champ has moved up to challenge the Big power punching LHW Kovalev for his belts.

Sergy is more then just a big puncher though and can also box a bit. Most pundits reckon Sergy has to much power for Ward. Ward is not the same fighter as his super 6 days but I still reckon he will have to much ring craft and can frustrate the Big Russian. There is no doubt if Kovalev lands a big right hand it could but Ward to sleep. But the question is can he land it..?

I am saying Ward because I am a fan but also think he can pull this off and become the current P4P Nunber 1.

Totally going to sit on the fence.

Huge fight for this era of keech and outstanding that Ward has stepped up to LHW to fight an extremely dangerous fighter.

Both legit P4P fighters and could be a 50/50 fight for once.

Ward has skills second to none for his size and can negate lesser opponents pretty easy with his clinching and will be interesting to to see if Krusher can deal with that as he is usually very good at judging distance and not getting too close and stifling his work.

Too many scenarios in my head to call including Ward schooling him,Krusher KOing him and a stinker with Ward clinching.

Cant wait to see though.

Adge - you posted a dumb comment and got it back. Don't go looking for confrontation. :no:

I wasn't ...just having a bit of fun.. just trying to illustrate that professional heavyweight boxing is a money spinning, well organised stage show. ( in my opinion of course. )

These two are the Jackie Pallow and Mick McManus of Boxing.

Give me two good evenly matched amateurs any day. :good:

Each to his own. ! :yes:

I wasn't ...just having a bit of fun.. just trying to illustrate that professional heavyweight boxing is a money spinning, well organised stage show. ( in my opinion of course. )

This thread is about Light Heavyweight,2 divisions removed from Heavyweight.

Have You ever stepped into the ring mate ????? Be it PRO or ABA??

Sako's I'm with you ,

The fists will make the decision

Flynny

Edited by flynny

Yeah right up there with the rest of your BS "£1850 for a new boiler of British gas last year" total fantasist

£1856.75 to be precise..I can only assume you've been ripping your customers off then Winston ??

Have You ever stepped into the ring mate ????? Be it PRO or ABA??

Sako's I'm with you ,

The fists will make the decision

Flynny

You wouldn't believe me if it told you :no:

Edited by Adge Cutler