Decoy bag

greenergp

I like the look of this decoy bag especially the gun gun pocket and strap at the side but the company do not ship to the UK.

Does anyone know if there is something similar available over here?

Whoa the picture is huge!!!! and it wont resize :innocent::innocent::innocent:

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/splash-elite-blind-pack-amp-decoy-bag?a=1520977

580164_ts.jpg

Have you looked at the Jack Pyke 120 Ltr Maxi decoy bag ? They go for about £37 and are brilliant. They do them in plain green or camo. I've had a plain green one for about 5 years and cannot fault it. Well made, comfortable with well padded adjustable shoulder straps, strong and lightweight.

Well worth a look.

OB

Have you looked at the Jack Pyke 120 Ltr Maxi decoy bag ? They go for about £37 and are brilliant. They do them in plain green or camo. I've had a plain green one for about 5 years and cannot fault it. Well made, comfortable with well padded adjustable shoulder straps, strong and lightweight.

Well worth a look.

OB

i have one very good bags.

Same here......perfect and well made :good:

Well worth a look.

OB

i have one very good bags.