CZ 75 shadow 2

ordnance

I have my eye on one of these, the latest version of the CZ 75 Shadow. The problem is they are getting near the same price as the Sig Sauer p226 both around £1100 decision to make i would have both if i could afford it. :hmm: Any N/I members shot the Shadow 2 yet. ?

Name: The Bridge Guns and Tackle Ltd Description: Located on Butcher Street, Strabane, we stock a wide range of fishing and shooting gear from great brand names. We are open Monday - Saturday 9-5.30

Description: Sig Sauer P226 LDC in 9mm. Sig's most popular 9mm pistol with police, military and civilians, the P226 features an all steel frame and slide, decocker, three dot adjustable sights and a 17+1 capacity. Category: .Pistol : Hand guns Make: Sig Sauer Model: P226 Certificate Required: Yes Orientation: Right Calibre: 9mm Mechanism: Semi automatic Status: Live Firing Barrel Length: 110 Overall Length: 210 Price: £1150 Gun Condition: New Accessories: Includes 2 x 17 round magazine, 2 spare light pipes, sight adjustment tool and cleaning kit.

post-45225-0-95675300-1488113385_thumb.jpg

post-45225-0-70654800-1488113421_thumb.jpg

Im in northern ireland. Whilst pistols have never grabbed me i do feel i should take up pistol shooting whilst living in a country that allows it.

You woint know untill you try it , why not go to a club visitors day and try it.

Northern Ireland Target Sports Association: NITSA

www.nitsa.org.uk/

Edited by ordnance

Owned a P226 and a good buddy had CZ75. Both very nice. I preferred then P226 but I wouldn't have minded owning the CZ75.

In short I don't think you'll go wrong with either. Pick the one you like and happy shooting

(PS, whilst this advice is free and worth what you paid for it, an invite to shoot would be great! :-P )

I used to shoot a CZ 75 and because of the ergonomics it was a a really nice accurate pistol to shoot, I've shot a Sig years ago but I just liked the CZ grip better than anything else I owned I used to have a Glock and due to the square grip it always seemed to point to the right.

Edited by BlaserF3

I used to shoot a CZ 75 and because of the ergonomics it was a a really nice accurate pistol to shoot, I've shot a Sig years ago but I just liked the CZ grip better than anything else I owned I used to have a Glock and due to the square grip it always seemed to point to the right.

I have a CZ75 SPO1 SHADOW and have shot the Sig, i have seen a few Shadow 2s for sale i will hopefully get a shot with one at the range.