Egyptian Pound

Winston72

fishing trips, desert trips, tips in general, using toilets, massage service ballooning all dirt cheap but getting hold of the Egyptian pound is very ellusive

there are plenty of other sites still offering the Egyptian pound, just Google it.

Just been speaking to a friend who is in the travel business and he told me the banks cannot guarantee the supply of Egyptian pound and the situation is likely to get worse but he did say you can take Stirling and change it in Egypt or use your debit/credit card and withdraw cash, your card supplier may make charges for this so check with them first.

Must say it doesn't look good for people travelling to Egypt.

Just been speaking to a friend who is in the travel business and he told me the banks cannot guarantee the supply of Egyptian pound and the situation is likely to get worse but he did say you can take Stirling and change it in Egypt or use your debit/credit card and withdraw cash, your card supplier may make charges for this so check with them first.

Must say it doesn't look good for people travelling to Egypt.

Why do you think that?

We went a couple of years ago and changed our money in the hotel, and lots of place were happy to take Stirling anyway. Is it safe to travel again there? When we looked after Xmas there was very little on offer.

seemingly safer than France, I have holidayed in Johannesburg for 7 weeks, ISIS should be a doddle

whats the benefit from that?

They're widely accepted There, easily exchanged while there and easy to obtain here.

My dad has just been. He says the securu presence is strong and there for tourists.

Everything is cheap thanks to the exchange rate and it's quiet. My dad saw one more British couple. Lots of Chinese tourists