243 reloading.

Well, I've got a few hundred once fired cases.

The BASIC ideal, low cost, no other special tools to acquire start up set to begin with is the Lee Loader.

Under £30. Add bullets of your choice, powder & primers - grab a hammer & find a sturdy table/workbench/concrete floor, and off ya go.

Makes VERY accurate ammo & will aid the grey matter in working out how to make decent ammo, plus a great confidence booster when your first batch outshoots factory options for a lot less money per bang.

Still got my first Lee Loader (for M1 Carbine) & added a few more rifle & shotgun caliber models of the same to the cupboard.

Even with a higher outlay press set-up they're a handy item for odd rounds & load development.

Hi Mate

As you are just over the border in Northants I just for a 50th press kit and some other bits to reload my hornet so you are welcome to have a look/ play with my setup to see what you get and how it works if you like. I am by any means no expert having just started out but advice and some tuition by the learned folks off here has steered me in the right direction so far.

Cheers Zetter

Thats what i was looking at the lee press 50th set up.

Never mentioned the Lee PRESS...50th or otherwise.

The ONLY Lee press I'd recommend is the Classic Cast. Other than that, for a press look at other brands such as Lyman, RCBS, Hornady, etc.

The Lee LOADER is just a die system. No press required, so very cheap initial outlay...plus compact & SIMPLE to use...just not as fast as some other options.

Lots of presses around 2nd hand if that's your preference though.

Lee dies are a good starting point too.