Rabbit Shooting at the Old Barn

srspower

Thanks for watching everyone :)

100yds is easily doable with the .22 when you know your holdover points

I must admit after a long range shooting lesson yesterday with Varmintshootersuk I would say I can hit a rabbit head sized target at 100 metres consistently in the wind now with my .22. Doing it in the field though is another matter ...

Hi SRS-Power, good video as always.

A quick question; what's the score with what I'm hearing about Youtube no longer monetizing gun related channels? Is it something that's going to affect you, and do you see it as having a significant impact on the amount of gun-related content on Youtube in the future?

Edited by racing snake

Monetizing ???

Call me Mr thicko but eh ??

Probably easier if I just link a couple of gun-related Youtube channels who have already commented on it. Don't know how its going to impact on some of the channels. For some of the larger ones such as IraqVet8888 I would think it might be quite significant. For the smaller ones who don't rely on the income I would think it will have less of an impact but does remove some of the incentive for putting videos up. It's a right stitch-up, but isn't isolated to gun-related channels. Anti-Republican advertiser-driven censorship by the back door (apparently).

Edited by racing snake

People always look inward with these things! Nothis isn't the end of shooting channels in fact Iraqwarveteran8888 and forgotten weapons have their adverts back already. What has happened/is happening is that the mainstream media are trying to destroy the alternative media.

The times wrote an article saying that a white supremacist video was on youtube with coca cola advertising next to it and the advertisers freaked and pulled their ads. So since then smaller channels like mine have no ads and for a good while no channels did.

As time goes by things will return to normal but those who make political videos may not be able too anymore. For instance a video I did about the west minister attack got demonetised.

This month I cleared about £150 but I think next month and maybe the month after I won't make a penny. But it will all blow over, the advertisers are just trying to get a better price they can't function without alternative media. Pewdiepie alone reaches 9 million people per day. Even a small channel like mine reaches 70K people per week. The advertisers need us ;)

Edited by srspower