Armed police at airport

Wiggum

We used to have an act of treason which carried the death penalty. However we have arrived at a situation where life is controlled by a bunch of hand wringing liberals. If someone commits acts amounting to war and I consider that is what terrorism is, then they are committing treason in my view and because now we cannot hang them as before then they should be banished from the country. Trouble is we do not have any politicians with the guts to enact it or even suggest it.

I'm at a loss as to think of a country which would be willing to host our banished terrorists.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about the countries they keep going back to for training, if they have been to known trouble spots sight seeing then send them back one way ticket good bye!!

Obviously a problem if they were born in the UK and have never left

IF military police and nuclear police are being deployed who is protecting the areas where they should be? or do they not have a valid role and are just sitting about in the tea room making up the numbers. how long are they going to be seconded onto wandering around looking the part and waiting for the next big bang ? and IF and When it happens what are they going to do about it?

Can't really speak about other organisations but from what I know, training/ firearms courses ect were put on hold and instructors turned out. If extra officers are required any shortfall can be covered by overtime or cancelling rest days.

How long? As long as threat remains critical which can't be too long as it's resource intensive and has a massive knock on effect.

What are they going to do about it? Probably not much. If a random wants to blow something up or run people over they probably will. With more guns about I guess there's more chance they can be shot in the boat race before they get the chance.