16 bore (or possibly 20 bore) Lincoln Jubilee Prestige

Old Boggy

Anyone out there got one they would like to sell ?

Ideally 28 inch barrels on a 16 but 30 inch would do.

OB

There are seven on Guntrader - twenties and sixteens. I have a 32" twenty which is a joy to use!

Thanks for that, CaptC.

I`ve been keeping an eye out on Guntrader & Gunstar and the one 16 Prestige on Guntrader is currently out for approval to someone so I`m sure that it will be sold. My preference is for a 16, but may have to settle for a 20.

Ever hopeful though !

OB

Excellent! I stupidly sold a 30" sixteen purely due to no one in the syndicate having a similar bore. I once ran out of cartridges and so it went!

That would be in 2012 Did you do the swap for the Arietta 25 As i have one of these Arietta 25" chuchhill type sxs? Hence my handle

I also heve the 16g jubilee prestige 28" Both Lovely little guns

That would be in 2012 Did you do the swap for the Arietta 25 As i have one of these Arietta 25" chuchhill type sxs? Hence my handle

But Sabel25 won`t take pity on me and sell me his 16g Prestige !!

OB

16 gauge ... there have been many discussions over the last 40yrs as to why the 16 did not become more appreciated. I am fortunate to own two. One a Remington 1100 3 shot auto, I paid £90 for at auction and an Army & Navy s by s, ejector which was originally BP proof when made in around 1900 and I had nitro proofed. Both of them will do the job if I do. The 1100 holds my personal record 60 min spell of 100 crows for 106 shots over laid wheat.

Go for the sweet sixteen.

Mine are NOT for sale.

Sixteen would be my preferred option as I`ve shot with sixteens (mainly side by sides) for the past 30 odd years but S/H Prestiges are like hens teeth and new ones are now beyond my budget, so it`s make do with a 20 (for now !) until Sabel25 gets fed up with his and sells it to me for peanuts !!

Trouble is, no-one takes pity on us old retirees anymore.

OB

I also heve the 16g jubilee prestige 28" Both Lovely li

I have never owned an Arrieta 25" but I did have a 27" Royal(e) assisted opener that kicked like a mule that I p/exed for the 16 Prestige. Got peanuts for it as, quote "short barrels are out of fashion!"

Once owned an AYA 25 bought new, the craze for short barrels days - it double discharged every time it was fired. Took it back and was given another, that did the same! Ended up with a 687!

The 16 and 20 loads are very similar nowadays - 20's being a lot easier to find (expensive) cartridges for.

Just got back from looking at a 20b macnab and have just bought a 20 B Prestige from Ringwood in the New Forest, so didn`t see or reply to your messages, sorry.

OB

Ok iv a mac nab combi .410 28 and 20 gauge barrels same stock and action I love it is better made than the jubilee as it's a b Rizzini But the fair rizzini Lincoln jubilees are still well made little guns have fun with your new toy Adam