Vaping.

Red-dot

A very informative thread.

However, having read it, I will stick to my pipe and enjoy the flavor and the nicotine kick from my beloved Dunhill pipe tobacco

Try an electric pipe, I used one for 7 months, made my own liquid and being in the food trade all my life, found out the ingredients are practically all in food, cosmetics and medicines :) , that'll cause some looking up :lol: . After the 7 months vaping, I stopped vaping all together, I retired my Peterson pipe and 4 ounces of unopened Gold Block (smoked it for 53 years) and have not looked back after 3 years, smoke and vapor free. My only disappointment in stopping, is not having any thing now to ward off #~'@ people, will have to get a tea shirt with Bug Off on the back.

Edited by flyshooter

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried relentlessly, to give - up smoking cigarettes. I have been vaping for around 18 months now.

If It wasn't for vaping, I would be still smoking cigarettes !.

I must admit some of the vaping juice was horrible. But they are some very good other's on the market.

Quite expensive though, I will have to find out how to make my own. But still a good saving opposed to tobacco.

I tried relentlessly, to give - up smoking cigarettes. I have been vaping for around 18 months now.

If It wasn't for vaping, I would be still smoking cigarettes !.

I must admit some of the vaping juice was horrible. But they are some very good other's on the market.

Quite expensive though, I will have to find out how to make my own. But still a good saving opposed to tobacco.

i have a gallon of VG that was given to me for free , i just mix 100ml of vg with a small bottle of cheap tobacco flavour with 12mg of nicotene , it makes for very cheap and none aromatic vaping , its just like smoking a fag , but with no downside.

Anything that helps people stop smoking is good.however I know people who have been sucking on these Vape things for a couple of years.if you are feeding your nicotine craving in this way you are really just replacing the fags.we don't really know the long term effects of these things.some of the cheap market stall stuff will not be safe I am sure.i gave up after 45 years I was getting through 4 or 5 ounces a week.i stopped when I had a truck stolen and in it was 20 pouches of tobacco that I had only just bought.well being a tightass I said that's it no more.getting older I can't really say if I am healthier for it as health deteriorates anyway.but financially yes I have more money to spend.

Edited by bostonmick