B725

Little Stan ready for pigeon shooting

Excellent 😁 Just by his face and body language, you can see he's going to be up for it. Boundless energy. Keep us up to speed with his progress. 

Stan is 10 month old he has flushed partridge pheasant and been in the rabbit pen were he didn't put a foot wrong drops to shot with the starter pistol and stops to the whistle each and every time so far he has been the easiest dog I have ever trained 

We have a 10 month old labby cross rescue dog. I don't have a lot of time for training, but she has flushed out pheasants, can retrieve two balls from different directions on command. She comes into "IN" and has retrieved pigeons and is unfazed by gun shot. Her best trick is catching a frizby, not much use in the field, but her leaps to catch the frizby are really spectacular 😁 Great pet and has potential for a good little hunter retriever with me when pest controling.

Don't be tempted to do too much too soon!

Nice pup by the way ;) Looking forward to meeting up with you at some working tests this summer 👍👍

Edited by bigbird

Hi BB

The dog is dictating the pace of traiming I don't want him to get bored I am doing things with a little guidance from a spaniel trialing judge :):)

The title was a bit tounge in cheek as he had just come out of some cover with the foliage on his face. He is still training and won't be worked until next season 

That a cracking looking spaniel, remember time in your friends whilst training, good to here you are enjoying your dog, best of luck for the future.

Hardly any bar some way back, mum is Helmsway Henry to a Buccleuch bitch, dad is Countryways / Rosebay 😊

Can see where you're coming from though!

Edited by bigbird