Shoe bullying

Davyo

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Yuk. Wouldn't wear any of those. 

Just bought a new pair of Hush Puppies in the shoe sale. Flat plain leather slip ons, reduced from £55 to £10 one pair left and it was my size. I did actually go in to buy another pair of casual shoes as my last pair fell to bits.

Had a look at my shoe rack.

1 pair wellies, 2 pair walking boots, 2 pair crocs, 3 pair walking sandals, 1 pair trainers, 1 pair casual shoes and 2 pair smart shoes.

14 minutes ago, loriusgarrulus said:

Yuk. Wouldn't wear any of those. 

Just bought a new pair of Hush Puppies in the shoe sale. Flat plain leather slip ons, reduced from £55 to £10 one pair left and it was my size. I did actually go in to buy another pair of casual shoes as my last pair fell to bits.

Had a look at my shoe rack.

1 pair wellies, 2 pair walking boots, 2 pair crocs, 3 pair walking sandals, 1 pair trainers, 1 pair casual shoes and 2 pair smart shoes.

:lol::lol::lol: madam, are you of a certain age? I bet you even have wrinkly stockings like Nora Batty

20120830-063059.jpg

10 hours ago, figgy said:

Winston you remind me of that fella with glasses on Gogglebox watching something, where he says quit crying and bite the pillow in a deep voice his old mother sat next to him cant stop laughing.

Davyo be glad she takes care of them by keeping the boxes, nothing worse than buying your wife or her buying expensive shoes bags etc and then seeing them kicked off or scuffed and not looked after.

Sorry Figgy cant place him or gogglebox, however the offer to come and play in "My Mancave "is open to all (Harsner Excluded)

23 hours ago, Davyo said:

How bad is it in you house! Sick of my wifes shoes,so today i sorted the out into their correct boxes.That right she not just nuts about shoes,she has to keep the damb boxes.91 pairs & thats excluding her running shoes of which there must be at least 6 pairs.

I have 4 pairs of dress shoes 2 casuals ,1 pair of trainers,1 pair walking boots and a pair if wellies (that i havent worn since i packed in shooting)

Who needs 91 pairs of shoes? Jesus.

Sorted so no box contained a correct pair I hope?