Carpet Cleaners

Davyo

Anyone had them in? We have a very expensive Hall/stair carpet that is  Cream.My son has spilt a glass of liqure in the hall(the blue stuff that makes a 'blue lagoon')

Ive tried using a cleaner that Sue borrowed off the school caretaker but it just smudge it a bit.

Can anyone recomend a company that knows what they are doing.

2 hours ago, martyn2233 said:

Hire one of these bad boys https://www.rugdoctor.co.uk/store-locator/

I would never use rugdoctor ever again. I used one about 18 mths ago. Tight wad  I thought could make a saving against a pro carpet cleaner. Big mistake. Never gain. Although I faithfully followed the instructions to the letter I destroyed the carpet. It is lifeless, lacks sheen and when we next decorate that bedroom we will replace the carpet. Since then we use professionals.

Davyo i got a local company in last summer to do my hallway and also the main bedroom made a great job and did not take my eye's out on the price have been looking for there card..

but cannot put my hand on it at the moment its here some where just a case of finding it will PM you as soon as it comes to hand..

11 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

Davyo i got a local company in last summer to do my hallway and also the main bedroom made a great job and did not take my eye's out on the price have been looking for there card..

but cannot put my hand on it at the moment its here some where just a case of finding it will PM you as soon as it comes to hand..

Thank mate,but now sorted been and bought some thick Rhino plus lino stuff.Fitters putting it down next week.At least i can stop screaming at the kids to take their shoes off whrn they tun in ti use the bottom toilet.

18 hours ago, Davyo said:

Thank mate,but now sorted been and bought some thick Rhino plus lino stuff.Fitters putting it down next week.At least i can stop screaming at the kids to take their shoes off whrn they tun in ti use the bottom toilet.

A mate sorted out the kids and their friends problem of shoes on carpets / wooden floors. He bought on-line (fleabay I think) a bulk of those hotel style disposable slippers. The kids think their "cool" and happily wear them.