1377 project

Ultrastu

I bought this  sh 1377 crosman pump up last week .its a great little thing . (Used to have one a few years ago and stupidly sold it .) 

Any way i made that one into a short carbine with silencer scope and crosman stock and it worked well .killed thousands of rats with it ..

So this time it thought id do the job properly .and get a much better stock put on it .

I found this today its for glock 17 pistol (£20 ) and i made it fit .

Im very pleased it worked out very well.just did it this eve after the kids went to bed. 

IMG_20180502_235655.jpg

IMG_20180502_235533.jpg

IMG_20180502_235447.jpg

The stock is adjustable for length of pull .11.5 inch 12.5 . 13.5 .14 .5 and 15.5 iches .

So ideal for kids and me too .

Next will be the breech and silencer adapter .

Had one of these back in the days when they were built in America and the breach was made of good old steel - also had a separate cocking "knob" on the rear of the cylinder - used to pump it up then hide it under my arm then creep up on Rabbits - once in range you could silently cock the action and fire. The amount of times the local farmhands would come and ask us if we had seen anyone shooting was well funny.

Edited by bruno22rf

Cheers mate .

Yes gmac do loads of different steel breaches .Im gomna go for a lefthanded  long one .

This example is about 5 years old .the newer model out about 2 years now. Has  different plastic handles and pump arm .they are denoted 1377c i believe .the c referes to canada . (Which have similar power laws to our own ) these dont make as much muzzle energy as the older ones as there is a blow off hole drilled in the valve  (ive read  ) 

So is about 1 fpe lower .

Mine makes about 5 fpe with 10 pumps. Which is easy to do .

• 2 months later...

Mine is the 1322, caliber related it seems, just got to work out how to take it apart now and see what I need!  I'm pretty sure mine goes back to the 80's, I seem to have had it forever!

Look at this bad boy, complete with authentic dust! :lol::good:

004a.jpg.347cbb8a80170ffe6b2bd6c79b1b1706.jpg

PS.  I have the extension stock somewhere as well!

Edited by Dekers

• 3 weeks later...