It's official

fusion

cant believe they even thought of putting a land rover in the same catagory as the honda CRV if that can go in as a 4x4 then so can my fiat panda. and anyway i would like to see any other standard 4x4 go places a landy goes( big one that is, suzuki SJs etc arent allowed, too light :huh: )

also nice looking defender there dave, like the paint

cheers

flash

cheers

flash

Would be better in green (well modern military brown)

am looking at getting one soon, next few weeks. struggling over the decision of a 300 or 200 tdi.

dunno what it is a bout that kind of blue, or black. but IMHO i reckon they look the muts nuts. and nato green looks good too. was pondering over a ex MOD one, but theyve all had the **** ragged out of them by the squaddies, and are mostly N/A engines.

cheers

flash

cheers

flash

am looking at getting one soon, next few weeks. struggling over the decision of a 300 or 200 tdi.

dunno what it is a bout that kind of blue, or black. but IMHO i reckon they look the muts nuts. and nato green looks good too. was pondering over a ex MOD one, but theyve all had the **** ragged out of them by the squaddies, and are mostly N/A engines.

cheers

flash

Go for the 300 rather than the 200tdi. Better engine and better performance. Avoid TD5's. 110's give more space inside but drink the diesel. 90's have less space but are a wee bit more economical.

cheers

flash

cheers

flash

Go for the 300 rather than the 200tdi. Better engine and better performance. Avoid TD5's. 110's give more space inside but drink the diesel. 90's have less space but are a wee bit more economical.

I beg to differ. The 200 has less 'issues' and the TD5 I am currently flogging the guts out of is unbelievable.

It's smooth, doing 440 miles on a tank, and I can pretend I am tomb raiding.

The next one will probably blow up on me though :huh:

LB

PS. tomb raider is up for sale but if you need to know the price you cant afford it :yes:

cheers

flash

cheers

flash

110,s are not so nimble as the 90, I have been grounded in a lwb when a swb has gone up,n,over the obstacle... something to consider when buying if you are going to be doing any sort of ditches and roots offroad.

My present beastie is a green 300tdi swb hardtop with the roof painted in blackboard paint to stop the fore and aft spotlamps from reflecting on the previously white roof. :good: I fitted a removeable glass sunroof so that it is able to stand up in the back and shoot forwards or backwards with a spot mounted on the right on two roofbars, it looks the mutts and goes like poo off a shovel.

If some kind person could pm on how to post pics its worth seeing.

:unsure: D2D

If some kind person could pm on how to post pics its worth seeing.

:unsure: D2D

If you can't post pics are you sure you should be driving?

Ouch... :good: . thats not very nice and I asked for it :good: I probably could but being older than most have not got around to it.

PS only your 4th post and your extracting the urine already:rolleyes:

:good:D2D

My sincere apologies.

I did not know that it was a prerequisite to have a certain amount of posts, before one acquired a sense of humour. I will hold that in mind for future posts.

Thank you :unsure:

My sincere apologies.

I did not know that it was a prerequisite to have a certain amount of posts, before one acquired a sense of humour. I will hold that in mind for future posts.

Thank you ???

Dont take it to heart, after all I took your comment in the spirit...... you have to have a thick skin with this lot :good::oops:

You can make a perfectly innocent comment and get a smartypants answer, know what I mean. :unsure:

:good: D2D

I'm loving the Td5 Discovery that I bought a few months ago.

hilux pick ups all the way, just watch topgear, i havent got stuck yet (said whilst huggin a very large lump of wood), suzukis are just great and land rovers make good targets cos they always get stuck and can move haha......sorry.....im bias......its a problem i know

lee :unsure:

I beg to differ. The 200 has less 'issues' and the TD5 I am currently flogging the guts out of is unbelievable.

It's smooth, doing 440 miles on a tank, and I can pretend I am tomb raiding.

The next one will probably blow up on me though :rolleyes:

LB

PS. tomb raider is up for sale but if you need to know the price you cant afford it :good:

Couldn't agree more, the 200 TDi is a much stronger unit!

The one in my disco is just unbelievable for the milage it has covered. At the end of the day you dont buy a landy to go swanning around wandsworth high street, you buy it to take it home to the mud and sticks. And if it has a few hiccups in the mechanical dept, it teaches you to be a man and get on and fix it. :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...
Just as I always thought,and have been told by many an EX owners.

https://www.which.co.uk/reports_and_campaig..._557_117187.jsp

:good::rolleyes:

I am guessing Fusion has had a very bad experence regarding the Land Rover marque.

Maybe she broke a finger nail lifting the bonnet?

Who knows or cares for that matter :blink: :w00t::w00t::lol:

Whatever you boys and girls are driving is ALLWAYS the best 4x4xfar and miles above a car :good:

LB