Anyone read this 'Natural England Guide' to control of pest species

1 hour ago, Miserableolgit said:

Newspapers are reporting it, people are debating it in pubs, clubs, various online forums and social media groups are heaving with people trying to understand and make sense of it all, some sanguine, some seething and most scratching their heads wondering how it ever came to this state of affairs.

And narry a word from the BBC - says it all really:mad:

17 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

Every tree with a protection order on it could be a "sitty tree"........I bet developers are rubbing their hands and sharpening their chainsaws as I write!

natrural Englad said it was ok in fact they recomend it 🤔

Edited by gotgcoalman

It has become clear that "Natural England" haven't a clue how farming, the countryside or conservation works.  They are headed by an "environmental campaigner" (seems these days to be a description of ignorance personified in some cases)...what else could we expect?

Edited by Savhmr

With their 9 million pounds worth of assets I am surprised that the BASC have not already tied NE up in knots over their ridiculous proposals in a Court Room - I'm guessing they are playing the waiting game. Can someone knock on their door and tell them to pull their finger out. 

On 28/04/2019 at 17:38, bruno22rf said:

With their 9 million pounds worth of assets I am surprised that the BASC have not already tied NE up in knots over their ridiculous proposals in a Court Room - I'm guessing they are playing the waiting game. Can someone knock on their door and tell them to pull their finger out. 

On 28/04/2019 at 17:38, bruno22rf said:

What you mean BASC do what we fund them to do. Why on earth would they want to use their (OUR) money to fight for shooting. Just chuck out a few sound bites about how unhappy they are with it all & how it's unfit for purpose... what good is a shooting group with no teeth or backbone. Seems to me they work for them self & not for their members.