diana shells?

08shooter

any of you guys using diana shells??.i bought a carton of 32 no 6s for the crows and to be honest i did nt rate them at all.in fact i would rate the d+gs better.i was also using claybusters trap 7.5s and i found these a better hitting shell inside forty yds.i was using my normal quarter choke.i think i will stick with my lyalvale or gamebore for again.

:lol: Why only 250? :good:

over here you can only hold whats on your FAC (no sgc in N Ireland) on mine Im allowed 250 shotgun cartridges, 500 .22lr and 500 airgun pellets. My mate got his FAC back from renewal yesterday and still has only 250 on it.

:P I know that, that wasnt meant as an insult in any way shape or form mate, it just seems stupid to limit your shells to 250, the point I was trying to make that even if you were a mass murderer, or typically from essex, what good would 10000 shotgun shells do you against the weaponry the police etc have?

I have lots of irish friends, i would never intentionally try to upset you. I have to admit, i dont fully understand it all. I have friends from the falls road, one who has a concave buttock from a rubber bullet, i have friends from county clare and tipperary(sorry about the spellings!!) and my favourite rock group is Irish!!! :P

:D I know that, that wasnt meant as an insult in any way shape or form mate, it just seems stupid to limit your shells to 250, the point I was trying to make that even if you were a mass murderer, or typically from essex, what good would 10000 shotgun shells do you against the weaponry the police etc have?

I have lots of irish friends, i would never intentionally try to upset you. I have to admit, i dont fully understand it all. I have friends from the falls road, one who has a concave buttock from a rubber bullet, i have friends from county clare and tipperary(sorry about the spellings!!) and my favourite rock group is Irish!!! :P

dont worry elvis im thick skinned no offence taken,i hate being classed as a dumb paddy happens all the time i always have a hard time explaining im british,its a bit complicated over here :P:P:P