no guts out there??

berettaman1

Well guys what can I say ? all you macho guys out there??? and not one has responded to the clarion call?? Hmmm, No wonder the country has capitulated without a fight, no one even can make a funny reply.? to how to make a woman happy. bye then oops dont let your wives catch you looking at this site

Thanks for the PM Berettaman :lol:

I would have responded earlier but I was having way too much fun working a 14 hour day to keep my wife in shoes and the hairdressers I just plain forgot.

I will read your thread if I have time later and it better be good :yes:

LB

sorry ron i was about to reply until rachel appeared

at the top of the stairs wearing her birthday suit and

of course i had to do her bidding before i cooked the tea

did the ironing and put the kids to bed . phew jasus

ime sweating just tinking about it.

paddy.

Ha Ha Ha paddy, you wish, Wait till I see her and tell her what you said,HeHeHe.

I would have replied but was too busy doing the ironing and bathing the kids, just popped into the forum while the dinner is on, gotta go she wants a foot massage :D

ooooooo, are you available for hire?

I hope you had all your jobs done Darebear, before getting time to post on hear . As i was out slaving my guts out keeping them nasty pigeons off the fields . Its not Butlins, i don't keep you there for entertainment . :oops::yes::)

I would have replied but was too busy doing the ironing and bathing the kids, just popped into the forum while the dinner is on, gotta go she wants a foot massage :D

I hope you had all your jobs done Darebear, before getting time to post on hear . As i was out slaving my guts out keeping them nasty pigeons off the fields . Its not Butlins, i don't keep you there for entertainment . :) :yp: :P

Thats all you did cause you didnt kill many, :lol:

i know i was there :oops::yes:

I would have replied but was too busy doing the ironing and bathing the kids, just popped into the forum while the dinner is on, gotta go she wants a foot massage :P

I hope you had all your jobs done Darebear, before getting time to post on hear . As i was out slaving my guts out keeping them nasty pigeons off the fields . Its not Butlins, i don't keep you there for entertainment . :P:P:D

:P @ butlins. pfffffft. you live on a knife edge you cheeky sod :lol: