More bull**** Published in the papers

bluesj

I’m not on Twitter, but Packham was at the time, lambasting UK shooters and UK shooting organisations regarding this. Anyone want to return his oft heard cries of ‘fake news’ he is so keen to post when shooting comes up with a positive? 

Well done Shooting Times. 👍

2 hours ago, Scully said:

I’m not on Twitter, but Packham was at the time, lambasting UK shooters and UK shooting organisations regarding this. Anyone want to return his oft heard cries of ‘fake news’ he is so keen to post when shooting comes up with a positive? 

Well done Shooting Times. 👍

Me too. what shooting needs is an organisation to challenge these lies .I see he s now lambasting shooting for killing 100s of thousands of foxes stoats and weasels

Without controlling these predatory species such as fox, stoats, weasels etc, there would be no ground nesting birds such as small birds, waders and Hen Harriers and including red Grouse which nest on the moors, because they are food! And the predators will eat them, their chicks and their eggs........

By controlling these predators, you protect other "at risk" species, and let's face it, no matter how hard they are controlled, they are not "at risk"....there is always many, many more to replace them, if there wasn't they wouldnt need controlling!

That's real conservation, not the extreme protectionist claptrap, spewed out by Packham!

9 minutes ago, squirrelhall said:

Me too. what shooting needs is an organisation to challenge these lies .I see he s now lambasting shooting for killing 100s of thousands of foxes stoats and weasels