Your personal carbon balance sheet

JohnfromUK

4 hours ago, Retsdon said:

My personal carbon footprint is almost certainly massive. At least 4 long-haul flights a year, a 4 bedroom apartment that's kept at  under 24C  when it's up to 50C outside -  including when I'm not here (as per the housing rules), an old 4.2 litre straight 6 petrol SUV that I use like a bicycle. 

On the plus side I don't eat much red meat these days - hardly any when I'm away from the family.

😀 that old red meat certainly saves the day, out of interest what is your SUV

12 acres of woodland and orchard the wood has maybe 8 to 10000 trees including all the shrubs and brambles and small young trees just about covers the carbon footprint from my 4ltr V8 Landie, Jag and Skoda plus two Kubota diesels and multiple powered cutters and choppers, busying themselves keeping the place tidy and preparing loads of logs for my two Clearviews. on your figures, not that I am at all worried and I will continue to eat a balanced diet as nature designed me to do.  After nearly 80yrs my old canines are showing wear but they are still there for a purpose......tearing meat apart.