top 10 funny things from bisley

SPARKIE

I enjoyed every minute, and i don't think i have laughed that much in a long time.

All of the above moment's were top drawer.

Saturday night was one to be remembered.. when everybody had gone to bed apart from me, Pin, LB, SS and Lefty, You had to be there but i am surprised that anybody got to sleep at all that night while we were up, especially Axe and Ive.

Charlie you are a proper mentalist <_<:lol:

I enjoyed every minute, and i don't think i have laughed that much in a long time.

All of the above moment's were top drawer.

Saturday night was one to be remembered.. when everybody had gone to bed apart from me, Pin, LB, SS and Lefty, You had to be there but i am surprised that anybody got to sleep at all that night while we were up, especially Axe and Ive.

Charlie you are a proper mentalist <_<:lol:

Actually funny you should mention that. Dad told me today there was no point in him going to bed half drunk as he was kept awake! ;):good::good:

FM :)

I only stayed up to try and get you all so ****** you'd go to bed <_<

Unfortunately you are all professionals and it didn't work ;)

Thats not how i remember it :lol: although i can't remember much about what happened as i went blind from drinkin too much :good:

I'm glad I've made sooo many people happy! :lol:I believe that PO3 provided some of Friday's night more interesting "sound effects" :yes:

I can't wait to do it all again, next year and I've heard a rumour that a weekends sporting shoot with o/night camping before the end of summer is being considered, :lol: how many people are up for that? :(

That's a wicked lie!!!

It was Saturday morning :lol:

I'm glad I've made sooo many people happy! :lol:I believe that PO3 provided some of Friday's night more interesting "sound effects" :yes:

I can't wait to do it all again, next year and I've heard a rumour that a weekends sporting shoot with o/night camping before the end of summer is being considered, :lol: how many people are up for that? :(

That's a wicked lie!!!

It was Saturday morning :lol:

:lol: Have you recovered yet, Steve? :lol:

Too many things happened for a top 10 :lol: was top weekend full stop. Things that stuck in my mind were:-

1. copius amounts of beer & cider

2. scooters

3. speed bumps

4. tarmac

5. fantastic food

6. scooters

7. copius amounts of alcohol

8. sparkies photos which he seems to have kept on the phone for more than long enough

9. the queen who sidled up to me - i've still got the ole magic :lol: :lol:

10. The guy with ronald mcdonald in a leather skirt for a wife - *** was that all about.

11. LBs mad scooter dash

12. leftys professional roll from a scooter

13. Ive and co searching for the mysterious live band - hilarious

14. Sparkie giving it the hughy and ralph at 5am - just as i was shouting for pain killers - thanks ive much appreciated :(

15. Heckling the **** band that ruined AC/DC

16. Telling lots of Politically incorrect jokes and howling with laughter

17. Me being given quote of the weekend - i.e "Scooters are BAD"

18. Probably should be No1 but everyones friendliness & camararderie from the start you dont get much of that these days

And lots more that will come back to me as the alcoholic haze i have been in up until today descends (went to whitby fishing and got a few down me neck last night plus big fry up before 6 hours on the north sea :lol:)

Top weekend lads and i am up for one later this year too :yes: