top 10 funny things from bisley

SPARKIE

come on guys im trying to make a compilation of the funniest things from bisley

1.wickedandlazy and the queen (for those of you who havent heard)we was at a bar watching the world worst band and this old queen minced upto himwith a big grin on his face and a glass of wine and stood next to him and kept looking at him i think he wanted to bruise his bum. <_<:lol: to match his black eyes and scabs ;) his face was priceless he did a runner pretty quickly

2.lefty hitting the kirb and rolling of the goped over the handlebars and getting up with his hat still on his head... :good:

3.wickedandlazy getting mashed on the go ped

4. pins rendition of the bellows (snoreing)

5.fm shooting snottys cannon

6.LB JUST BEING A CHAMP IN EVERYTHING HE DID

7.when i think of some more ill add them so come on what was your funniest things from bisley

1 - Is No.2 above still makes me laugh, it reminded me of the old slapstick films the way he went from verticle to horizontal. Sheer utter class.......well done Lefty.

2 - LB, when he had his turn on the go-ped, instead of asking people to move screamed "**** ***!!! **** ***!!!" just like Father Jack.

3 - Sparkies technicolour yawn..........I never saw it but boy did I hear it <_<

4 - Pin and his wrestling moves, trying to get his "pop-up" tent away.

......I`ll think up some more later as somone at work is nipping my head........

1 - Is No.2 above still makes me laugh, it reminded me of the old slapstick films the way he went from verticle to horizontal. Sheer utter class.......well done Lefty.

2 - LB, when he had his turn on the go-ped, instead of asking people to move screamed "**** ***!!! **** ***!!!" just like Father Jack.

3 - Sparkies technicolour yawn..........I never heard it but boy did I hear it ;)

4 - Pin and his wrestling moves, trying to get his "pop-up" tent away.

......I`ll think up some more later as somone at work is nipping my head........

Sparkie also said to me when I was setting my tent up: 'Don't set it up there I spewed my guts up there last night' :good: Just as I was abandoning camp he goes ' Not really.' <_<

As for Pin, he was talking about needing level 12 ninja style oragami skills to pack the tent away. He thought he had it sussed then he did what I can only describe as a belly flop/tent compacting move while screaming tw** at it trying to get it back in the bag. :good::):good: I believe henry d took a video of it. :lol:

FM :good:

I'm glad I've made sooo many people happy! :good: I believe that PO3 provided some of Friday's night more interesting "sound effects" :lol:

I can't wait to do it all again, next year and I've heard a rumour that a weekends sporting shoot with o/night camping before the end of summer is being considered, ;) how many people are up for that? <_<

As for Pin, he was talking about needing level 12 ninja style oragami skills to pack the tent away. He thought he had it sussed then he did what I can only describe as a belly flop/tent compacting move while screaming tw** at it trying to get it back in the bag. ;):good::good: I believe henry d took a video of it. <_<

Oh yes indeed :lol: and as were talking about pin, does Mungler know about his "Special surprise seat" on the Go-ped ??

but what was funny about pin and his trying to put his tent down was when we left him struggleing and i walked upto it and using my 14 dan ninja origami skills i folded it down in about 10 seconds and then went and did my own lol

oh and fm his face when i told him i was sick where he had pitched his tent was priceless

You know I am 19st+ and I have had that for 3 years, and I have not managed to break the seat. Then Stealthy, who might be 10st wringing wet, manages to break the seat, how does that work? :lol:

Mind, LB seemed to like it <_<

Highlight was LB setting off on the goped after a false start, almost veering into an unaware hairy ***** biker and coming out with the best version of "mind out" I have ever heard ;)

Ive's story about the Lamb was pure quality, the food was absolute top drawer from all sides of the camp. Little FM shooting the snotty cannon was also top drawer :good:

I was attempting to be polite and not eat all of his delicious roe and fallow (expertly cooked by Dougy) so I said "No really, I don't normally eat all that much" and he says "well you have done at some point" <_<

As you say the timing and dead-pan delivery floored me and anyone else who heard, class :lol:

That was perfectly cooked mate, as discussed in a slightly confused drunken fashion you want your venison and steak "cooked" in such a way that at any time prior to consumption a sufficiently skilled vet could get it back on its feet <_<

My Top 3 at least.

1st Has to be LB on the goped, the guy knows no boundaries........or where the brakes are! <_<

2nd was yourself Sparkie 'Giving the Midland Massive a big up then following it with the morning chorus hurl. :lol:

3rd Watching people shoot Snotty's cahoonan!

Yes the food was top notch, the venison and mango, the "Bisley Bunny Burgers®" , the "Ethnic" pigeon breasts and even the Costco sausages were good, which just goes to show that it`s the company that brings out the best in any social gathering.

Many thanks to you all for making it a weekend to remember <_<

WELL!

I think myself and AXE for looking for a live band for 10 minutes that turned out to be a 3' x 2' sound speaker propped up on the bar from where only minutes earlier we were buying pints :lol:

Wicked and sparkies face's 6.00 saturday morning when i had a call of nature ..........Could'nt stop as I can't manage to think about more than 1 thing but all I heard was

Got any paracetamol ........... :good::lol::D If only I had my camera <_< ........And being a kind and considerate soul I am I let him have my supply .........Only to find out i could do with them Sunday Morning :good::):good:

Lefty's stuntman act on the Goped had me wetting myself :D

Like everybody else wished I'd seen LB trying to barge a Mercedes out the way

AND ...........2 great evening's ;):good:

I loved every bit of the weekend chaps thank you all very much and especially you Nick.

Excellent company, food, bantar, alcohol poisoning and story telling.

Snotty, I have no idea how you will top this years tool on the next outing but I suspect you will......mentalist :lol:

I would also like to add that if any of you are considering the purchase of a Mercedes don't bother as the build quality, in my opinion, has suffered from the factorys budget saving measures <_<

LB