Had to chuckle

Benthejockey

I'm doing a fox brush for my brother for Xmas, going to glue a 243 case into the bottom and thread a loop of picture wire through the primer hole. Anyway its a nice brush so I thought I'd have a look on fleabay as to the potential value. Searching fox brush brought up a fair amount of antiques with silver mounts that were very pricey. I thought I'd try searching for fox tail instead. It would appear there's quite the fetishism for wearing a fox tail similarly to a clip on tie....but these are less clip on and more stick in 😂 probably don't look for them on eBay at work 😂

3 minutes ago, Benthejockey said:

I'm doing a fox brush for my brother for Xmas, going to glue a 243 case into the bottom and thread a loop of picture wire through the primer hole. Anyway its a nice brush so I thought I'd have a look on fleabay as to the potential value. Searching fox brush brought up a fair amount of antiques with silver mounts that were very pricey. I thought I'd try searching for fox tail instead. It would appear there's quite the fetishism for wearing a fox tail similarly to a clip on tie....but these are less clip on and more stick in 😂 probably don't look for them on eBay at work 😂

Stop 'plugging' your merchandise 😂

23 minutes ago, Benthejockey said:

You mean to say you haven’t seen them weirdos walking around halfway house dressed with animal tails? I saw one in Sainsbury’s in Oswestry once. The bloke looked completely normal apart from this 3ft tail coming out of the back of his jacket. I believe there is a “community” out alberbury or halfway house way. 

13 minutes ago, Medic1281 said:

You mean to say you haven’t seen them weirdos walking around halfway house dressed with animal tails? I saw one in Sainsbury’s in Oswestry once. The bloke looked completely normal apart from this 3ft tail coming out of the back of his jacket. I believe there is a “community” out alberbury or halfway house way. 

I used to drink in the windmill and thought they were weird enough in there but none of them had tails! Well not on display at least. 

57 minutes ago, Benthejockey said:

Just the thought of it makes me shudder 😢, we're all allowed a little kink or two , but some folks are just balls out freaks😲.

Lin and myself thought about selling kinky leather gear on ebay , but once we realised the type of oddballs that you would be dealing with , we rapidly changed our minds.