Worth watching???

NatureBoy

11 minutes ago, figgy said:

I'd like to know how Brexit will cause a population growth bin the UK?

Because all the Indians and Africans are going to be given free movement rights in new trade deals.

Or so I have heard oowee (I think, could have been someone else) hint at before.

Edited by Newbie to this

2 hours ago, panoma1 said:

That’s what he would have the gullible sheeple who follow him believe!.......to harness the envious, socially inadequate, leftie underachievers and the ignorant snowflakes in our society in order to form an army behind himself and add weight to his attack on the successful, and those in charge in the countryside! All of whom he seems to despise!

I don’t believe the animals are the main driver for his attack on country people and the countryside!

They want and were behind and pushed for Labour and there manifesto for land reform! That George Monbiot was the main author of it. They promo  Guy Shrubsoles latest book  "Who Owns England" calling for the same. Never heard Avery say anything good about anybody or science that go against there agenda. That Ruth Tingay just spits venom! Dominic Dyer  wrote BoJo's gal Carrie Simonds speech for the Birdfair. Tho she has been quiet lately. They pushing in there media  this week that the public in this country only have access to 8% of the land. 

Find it strange that Packham has aligned himself with Extinction Rebellion who the Met police said were extremist and a security threat, yet he and WJ are still having meetings with DEFRA and NE and involved in there policy making. See they are asking for money again. 

Never herd any more about the 2 supposed Panorama programs on game shooting that folk were talking of?      NB

16 hours ago, ditchman said:

global warming ....pahhhh.................get modern boy ...that is old skool..........

its global dimming....thats the new thing......and you heard it on here first...

There was a Panorama program on that must be at least 12 years ago - showed the effect that the ban on flying after 9/11 that was noticed around the world.

17 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello,  i would hazard a guess in 2050 we will have over 80 million in the UK,

Way way before 2050 in my opinion !

Think the legal figure will be well over that in 30years from now and the illegal figure will take us way past 100 million. The channel crossing has already started with a trickle , just watch what happens in the next few years when the hoards who are squatting in southern Europe start moving up to the channel