another hit for cz

bunny bagger

I`ve been shooting alot of "paper" this week as instructed by PW members, 100 yds-130 yds-160 yds 200yds. So feeling confident of i went last night, first field had a look with the lamp, nothing. So i turned off the lamp and using my very inexpensive but highly effective "palm of my hand" fox caller i squeeked for a minute. Lamp back on and heres a fox 100 yds away, i turned off the lamp and put up my home made tripod , lamp back on and the fox is now 20 yds away. I appologise to those of you who instructed me to only take chest shots but it was sat in a tractor rut so all i could see was its head, in through the eye and out with all grey matter through the back of its head. JOB DONEnashsfarm17-8-07vixen001.jpg

I`ve been shooting alot of "paper" this week as instructed by PW members, 100 yds-130 yds-160 yds 200yds. So feeling confident of i went last night, first field had a look with the lamp, nothing. So i turned off the lamp and using my very inexpensive but highly effective "palm of my hand" fox caller i squeeked for a minute. Lamp back on and heres a fox 100 yds away, i turned off the lamp and put up my home made tripod , lamp back on and the fox is now 20 yds away. I appologise to those of you who instructed me to only take chest shots but it was sat in a tractor rut so all i could see was its head, in through the eye and out with all grey matter through the back of its head. JOB DONEnashsfarm17-8-07vixen001.jpg

Good shooting tell us more about your home made tripod please.

:whistling: D2D