Formula 1

Dick

7 hours ago, AVB said:

You mean like the three or four other drivers who suffered punctures, who drove nearly a full lap to get to the pits, and weren’t punished! The car wasn’t shedding rubber or body parts therefore was deemed not dangerous. 

Its not about limping back to the pits down the non competitive areas of the track to get home. Its about contiuing  racing a car that was patently unsafe. But he pulled it off  so winner takes all.

8 hours ago, Vince Green said:

Its not about limping back to the pits down the non competitive areas of the track to get home. Its about contiuing  racing a car that was patently unsafe. But he pulled it off  so winner takes all.

I don’t think the under plank would have passed scrutineering. Schumacher got punished for less at spa in 94.

Looking forward to this weekend if the weather forecast holds true Pirellie were talking about bringing some super super soft tyres but I don't think the teams would be to enthusiastic about them given what happened last weekend. 

Interesting how poor Ferrari are this year but after a dodgy deal with the fia over infringements last season I am not supprised they have ended up with a driver who doesn't give a toss and a young star who ends up on the podium by default.