Back off my hols

roadkill

Well im back after a weeks break , This year i talked the Mrs into coming on a holiday that didn't include sun , high street shops and lots of people . Instead we would be going to a sheep farm and would be staying in a converted barn . The look on her face was priceless but she agreed in the end .

We had such a good time went out most mornings to shoot a few crows and i even got the Mrs to have a go at some clays .. here are some pics

The inside of the barn

dscf0616se7.jpg

dscf0617ki8.jpg

And to start the day off with the family we use to go out every morning to feed the sheep

dscf0705ad0.jpg

And as for this pic i just closed my eyes i was so scared with the gun in the mrs's hands haha

dscf0736zk6.jpg

Then the best time of the holiday was the morning's i had on the crows great fun

dscf0758eg3.jpg

dscf0762ix0.jpg

dscf0768tn9.jpg

dscf0769if6.jpg

The best sort of holiday the last two years we have stayed on a farm in Cornwall where i can take a gun and have the run of the place :lol: you can stick Spain up your :rolleyes:

What was the name of that one mate?

A rse?

B) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roadkill, Looks like a great holiday. We were talking of holidays, the farm idea could be good for everyone.

Sounds and looks brilliant RK. Could you PM the details of contact for me. I think I'll investigate for next year. Would love to take missus and kids to a place like that.

Cheers

SS

pm sent B)

Looks like your lad was having a good time. I can see a .410 wanted ad appearing soon! Not sure about the mrs though, I think some coaching may be in order on that stance

yes that is what the future will hold and who was i to argue with her whilst she had a live gun in her hands :rolleyes: