Well, there goes our summer....

Walker570

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

My heart goes out the the grand parents not seeing their grandchildren.    I work with a man who has a very liberal daughter and she had a baby back in March.  She won’t let him see the grand child.  

Yeah, none of its easy or natural. We just have to hope the vaccine is everything we hope it is. 

6 hours ago, NoBodyImportant said:

My heart goes out the the grand parents not seeing their grandchildren.    I work with a man who has a very liberal daughter and she had a baby back in March.  She won’t let him see the grand child.  

My heart goes out to the baby at least we had a life before this nightmare, what the hell of a kind of life is in front of that poor thing.

Edited by blackbird

Has anyone thought what happens when the money runs out? The furlough scheme can't go on forever and companies are already going to the wall, redundancies are happening and add that to the homeworking causing companies to close offices, all of these decisions are around saving money to keep businesses afloat but with less outcome there's less tax being collected (and more people relying on benefits) at some point a line will have to be drawn (lack of money will also hit the NHS), at what point does Boris, Whitty and others decide that the current plan has to stop and what happens next?

Edited by Deker

12 hours ago, Deker said:

Has anyone thought what happens when the money runs out? The furlough scheme can't go on forever and companies are already going to the wall, redundancies are happening and add that to the homeworking causing companies to close offices, all of these decisions are around saving money to keep businesses afloat but with less outcome there's less tax being collected (and more people relying on benefits) at some point a line will have to be drawn (lack of money will also hit the NHS), at what point does Boris, Whitty and others decide that the current plan has to stop and what happens next?

Prime example is Hs2 after this nightmare the country will be a totally different place you will not get a fraction of the people travelling in to the city in future for work & to do business. 

Edited by blackbird