Were my eyes deceiving me?

JDog

1 hour ago, JTaylor91 said:

You don’t have to read them.

Your of course right, but then he doesn't have to read mine and when he defends people advocating battering and shooting dogs, when I call them out for it, being needlessly rude to me in the process and sending me personal messages telling me he's "coming for me" whatever that means, it's a bit rich to call me a troll. 

38 minutes ago, Jim Neal said:

Now might be a time to remember that if we all speak to each other on the internet as if we were face-to-face, then there might not be so many issues like this.

Very true 👍

If someone is having a polite conversation in a table at a pub about baling in March and a drunk stranger staggers up to them shooting their mouth off then I think that drunk would be mortified when they woke up sober the next day. The anonymity of the internet (for the few of us who do not have any real world contacts on here) gives an opportunity to revel in drunken stupidity without the consequence of eventually needing to sober up. 

5 hours ago, WalkedUp said:

Very true 👍

If someone is having a polite conversation in a table at a pub about baling in March and a drunk stranger staggers up to them shooting their mouth off then I think that drunk would be mortified when they woke up sober the next day. The anonymity of the internet (for the few of us who do not have any real world contacts on here) gives an opportunity to revel in drunken stupidity without the consequence of eventually needing to sober up. 

And here's the very person. 

Stomped any dogs out lately? 

21 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

Not since the last one, an eerily quiet week but it’s a bank holiday so every eegit with a badly behaved dog will be out today. How is your parrot?

How about "lost your temper and had to knock some sense in" done that lately? 

My Parrot is just glad it's not owned by someone like you. 

22 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

You’ve been hanging out with just that parrot for too long, blurting out words you don’t understand completely out of context to try and look clever. Who’s a pretty boy now? 😘

I've been blurting out words, yet your the one talking about stomping and kicking dogs, shooting them for being too quick or slow,knocking sense into people. Yet I'm the one out of order because I've called you out for it. Perhaps you'd like to quote something I've said that is wrong? 

I've spent half my life devoted to putting right behavioural issues in dogs from the damage done by people like walked up battering dogs who like him believe they are brilliant dog trainers. Dogs so scared of people and who snap, not out of nastiness but because they have learnt that no matter how submissive they act they'll get stamped on anyway and have learnt offence is the only defense from humans that they only no to give them violence. 

If walked up doesn't like me repeating his words he should stop saying them, and if JDog doesn't like it he should stop backing him up and sending me silly PMs. 

22 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

Crack on my friend, you evidently have time to kill on this glorious sunny bank holiday. 

I'll give you credit where its due, your right, I haven't time to waste on someone so unashamed who posts fondly of family shooting dogs for not running fast enough, or kicking dogs that might get mud on you, or stomping on dogs, it'd be like talking to a brick wall. I'll leave the PW community to decide whether your dog training advice is worth listening to.