Iv just spent £1020

dazzyboi

On some new CD Decks..

Pioneer CDJ800's! :unsure: Not the CDJ1000's unfortunatly because the price on them are just ridiculous! but the 800's are the 1000's baby brother, just as good, but for less price!!

RRP on the 800's are £1020, i managed to get them new for £960. I also bought a cheapy mixer until i can save enough to get a decent one.

Total amount spend = £1020

See below for pics...

cdj800mk2.jpg

+

cdj800mk2.jpg

= Muchos fun :lol:

That sort of cash would get you a nice Beretta, what were you thinking :lol: :unsure:

I know, but iv already got a shotgun :lol:, this will give me something to do when im not out pigeon shooting or bunny bashing...

Plus it's not asif this is something new for me, iv been into clubbing/dj'in for years....

As a former DJ and owner of a pair of Technics 1210 Mk. 2s (sadly no more!) I'd go with vinyl every time, but you have to move with the times and CDs are the way forward. Those little beauties look the business and were similar to those that I was going to get to compliment my Pioneer mixer.

What sort of music are you into?

In six months when you realise you don't use them can I have first refusal before you put them on the bay ? :lol:

Seriously good luck with them, lets have a mix uploading mate :lol:

Hehe nice try...i sold my last pair of pioneer cdj200's as what with the ex-misses, work etc i did not have time to use them.And i dearly regret selling up..im not selling this pair :unsure: