Is it a Left & Right......

henry d

I`ve shot left and rights a plenty at woodpigeon, pheasant, duck etc. or should that be an over and under as I shoot a beretta 686 ?

Yesterday I had a first, I shot 3 woodpigeon with my 3 shot remi 11-87. So what should that be called ? I know Topgunners call it a "Triple decker" , but do you call it anything else ?

I`ve shot left and rights a plenty at woodpigeon, pheasant, duck etc. or should that be an over and under as I shoot a beretta 686 ?

Yesterday I had a first, I shot 3 woodpigeon with my 3 shot remi 11-87. So what should that be called ? I know Topgunners call it a "Triple decker" , but do you call it anything else ?

I had the same on canadas.I just said a right n left n right :)

bye the way henry are you anywhere near loch leven?

Had goose guide on the phone today asking us to come up "today" cos there has been a load of greys arrive in the last few days.Farmers have been giving him grieff to get some birds shot.

What the record anyone has had with a section one shotgun/ or prior to the 3 cartridge restriction?

several years ago I see my uncle shoot 6 birds for 5 shots. He got the first two with the first shot.

A big flock of 20 or so birds pulled into the pattern, he let half of them land and then went into the remaining incomers and shot at the ones making flight.

Personally I have only had a trio with an auto's on three or four occasions, and normally the final is a lucky shot on a far out bird.