Joke (not for the fainthearted )

berettaman1

Booo, Booo, get off, Booo................

OH S___T Its HD the conflagation technition on my case now, (Whatever that means?) Now look Guv, I allways warn people not to look at my jokes if you are easily offended!! but you and the Doc have not heeded my warning!! so please, I allways paid my taxes for 52 years and now am being hounded for my jokes? Thats about right with you Gov, lackies!! and before you start , I will plead insanity before you kick down my door and give me a good kicking---- OHH S---T theres a large group of Conflagation Technitions kicking down my front door!! OOps one got a stethascope round his neck! ! Harri Chrishna,, Harri Chrishna,,, HELLLLP MEEEee B) :lol::) :o

I know someone who owns a butcher shop, and one christmas the animal rights loosend all the nuts on the lorry wheels of the abattoir meat lorry where he got his meat from, and smashed his windows at seperate occasions.(terrible)

OH FOR ****Sake, Whats all that about then ?? You try to tell a joke and then all hell breaks loose !! I now think somebody is slipping me mind alterering drugs in my daily 8 cans of super lager!!! YOU T----S if I had known I wouldnt have had to spend so much on the Hhhhmm Lager...... L B Help Me.. !!!

I know someone who owns a butcher shop, and one christmas the animal rights loosend all the nuts on the lorry wheels of the abattoir meat lorry where he got his meat from, and smashed his windows at seperate occasions.(terrible)

OK Cartridge, ***. Are you responding to a different post or is this a joke I'm not getting, I know I've had a couple pints this lunch time but surely it's not me.

Berettaman, I know your jokes are awful, I've had plenty of experience reading them, but lets be honest that one really sunk to new levels of poorness even from you. ha ha. You'll be posting knock knock jokes next

By the way I don't have stethascope as I'm not really a doctor, but don't tell anyone, (if you want to know the real reason then you'll have to search through 20+ pages on the 'where did you get your username from' post.

OK Cartridge, ***. Are you responding to a different post or is this a joke I'm not getting, I know I've had a couple pints this lunch time but surely it's not me.

Berettaman, I know your jokes are awful, I've had plenty of experience reading them, but lets be honest that one really sunk to new levels of poorness even from you. ha ha. You'll be posting knock knock jokes next

By the way I don't have stethascope as I'm not really a doctor, but don't tell anyone, (if you want to know the real reason then you'll have to search through 20+ pages on the 'where did you get your username from' post.

AAAAAaaaHaa, so, its all coming out now is it? ? ? both you and Henry are not who you are both portraying yourselves as ?? HHhhmm, heres me a poor old pensioner being slagged off by yourself and Henry D by my now famous crappy jokes .? and you have not responded to my inquiry re, are you still off the weed ?? yah boo to both of you, you should both be wipped with a crisp lettuce leaf for your effrontery. B)

Avoiding the question as unfortunately I was out last night, had far too many glasses of vino (but it was all free at drinks event) and might have had a couple, but promising to be strong again.

Did you understand Cartridges comment in relation to this post, am I being stupid?

2 COWS TALKING IN A FIELD 1 SAYS TO THE OTHER 1 DID YOU HEAR THE FARM NEXT DOOR HAS GOT THAT TERRIBLE FOOT AND MOUTH DISEASE,APPARENTLY IT AFFECTS YOUR BRAIN AND SENDS YOU MAD.

YES I HEARD SAYS THE OTHER COW "BUT IT DOESNT BOTHER ME COS IM A HELICOPTER" B) :lol:

2 COWS TALKING IN A FIELD 1 SAYS TO THE OTHER 1 DID YOU HEAR THE FARM NEXT DOOR HAS GOT THAT TERRIBLE FOOT AND MOUTH DISEASE,APPARENTLY IT AFFECTS YOUR BRAIN AND SENDS YOU MAD.

YES I HEARD SAYS THE OTHER COW "BUT IT DOESNT BOTHER ME COS IM A HELICOPTER" :) :o

Jeeze Doc this Super Lager is really good What the ****S are these replies all about? I havent a clue what these P---S are on about ! !, meanwhile, ARE YOU STILL OFF THE WEED?:P?:)???????. B) :lol:

YES I HEARD SAYS THE OTHER COW "BUT IT DOESNT BOTHER ME COS IM A HELICOPTER" :) :o

Jeeze Doc this Super Lager is really good What the ****S are these replies all about? I havent a clue what these P---S are on about ! !, meanwhile, ARE YOU STILL OFF THE WEED?:P?:)???????. B) :lol:

Can I refer you to post number 12. it was slightly coded but basically got hammered had a few cigs and regret it and promise to try harder but in general I'm off them.

theres a new hire car being produced in Portugal ideal for large families.....it fits four kids in the back seat and one in the boot.....its called a renault McCann

OH FOR ****KS sake!! Who dug DFB UP?. HA HA HA< nice your still about son, I am beginning to think some T___T has slipped me SYCADELLICK DRUGS!! HHHmm , If I go to sleep now I will wake up and it will be all a horrible dream!! AAAAH, somewhere over the rainbow........ B)

theres a new hire car being produced in Portugal ideal for large families.....it fits four kids in the back seat and one in the boot.....its called a renault McCann

OH FOR ****KS sake!! Who dug DFB UP?. HA HA HA< nice your still about son, I am beginning to think some T___T has slipped me SYCADELLICK DRUGS!! HHHmm , If I go to sleep now I will wake up and it will be all a horrible dream!! AAAAH, somewhere over the rainbow........ B)

Been away for a bit....back with a vengeance.....although my feminist joke will prob get me banned

Been away for a bit....back with a vengeance.....although my feminist joke will prob get me banned

HA HA HA, you T___T glad your back its been very quiet lately except for me Petet Peter and one or two others trying to wind people up! :lol: