Weird virus

Scully

1 hour ago, Mungler said:

Unless all the Russian and Chinese billionaires and trillionaires are on board with this global plan (and why would they be)

That depends what the global plan is? 

Whilst Russia and China are painted as the 'enemy' and war could break out any minute, huge trade deals, pipelines and infrastructure projects are signed with them on a daily basis. If we really were in some kind of proxy, hybrid conflict with them, why would we do this? 

It's an illusion. 

1 hour ago, Mungler said:

Indeed, the richest man on the planet is apparently Putin - I don’t see him teaming up with anyone. And what about the Arab states and all those Chinese trillionaires whose names we don’t even know

Is he, what does he spend it on? What would be the point, to send his minions out to buy football clubs, and super yachts..?

You don't really believe that spiel, its just a weak attempt to paint him as some kind of evil super villain 😂

Chinese trillionaires? That no one's heard of? Another smoke and mirrors illusion, is China the evil communist state we are told it is, or a free market where the richest private individuals reside? 

You can't really have it both ways. 

It's a set of contradictions, that suggest that the way we think the world works, is just a lie. 

10 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

That depends what the global plan is? 

Whilst Russia and China are painted as the 'enemy' and war could break out any minute, huge trade deals, pipelines and infrastructure projects are signed with them on a daily basis. If we really were in some kind of proxy, hybrid conflict with them, why would we do this? 

It's an illusion. 

Is he, what does he spend it on? What would be the point, to send his minions out to buy football clubs, and super yachts..?

You don't really believe that spiel, its just a weak attempt to paint him as some kind of evil super villain 😂

Chinese trillionaires? That no one's heard of? Another smoke and mirrors illusion, is China the evil communist state we are told it is, or a free market where the richest private individuals reside? 

You can't really have it both ways. 

It's a set of contradictions, that suggest that the way we think the world works, is just a lie. 

But none of that makes any sense. More to the point without any evidence (and plenty of evidence to the contrary) it’s just bonkers conspiracy theory.

6 hours ago, Mungler said:

it’s just bonkers conspiracy theory

On 03/12/2021 at 06:11, Mungler said:

This virus started off in a lab somewhere for sure and escaped by accident. The Chinese state isn’t particularly known for its warmth and compassion and I can’t but help think that a virus that helped natural selection along and ironed out the weak and the old (being drains on their super state) would have been right up there on their wish list.

And that isn't? 

On 04/12/2021 at 12:55, Rewulf said:

Why do people think that google or MSM will publish evidence of such things, Like 'Duh ! How can that be true , Ive done an internet search , and I cant find evidence for that claim, so it cant possibly be true

As I said. 

10 hours ago, Rewulf said:

And that isn't? 

But that isn’t a hill I’m prepared to die on.

Moreover, my view is relatively binary in that the virus either came from (a) wet market or (b) a lab.

The global conspiracy theories of which there are too many to count are founded on so many improbables and unprovens.

The thing about conspiracy theories and nuts is that it becomes all consuming to the extent that the conspiracy theorist demonstrably loses objectivity and often ends up backing too many wrong horses (and they back these horses just because they have to and because they all come out of the same stables).

Chem trails are the best example. If you believe in Chem trails then you are too far gone to exercise any independent thought or rationalisation. Without evidence you believe that there is a global organised conspiracy to put population controlling or altering chemicals into the atmosphere.  Leaving aside the extra ordinary supply chain network that would have to sit behind that theory from the huge volume of chemicals necessary, processing, refinement, storage, development, transportation, delivery, maintenance and all in absolute secrecy across the planet. Leaving aside language barriers, translators and group hierarchy (of a network of tens of thousands of operators - do they have managers, a board, elections, a union… and who pays their wages) and of course the far simpler, discreet and effective solution would be the world’s drinking water.

Conspiracy theories without any evidence remain theories (some wilder than others) but what troubles me is when they are rattled off as fact or sort of evidence of something else.

36 minutes ago, henry d said:

Very similar to 9/11 CT's with a maze of rabbit holes to run around in.

Absolutely.

The theories that the structure was packed with explosives on construction or blown up by the CIA. Possible, if not very improbable. More likely though, but less exciting, some nut jobs flew them into collision….

All very Occam’s razor.

5 hours ago, Mungler said:

But that isn’t a hill I’m prepared to die on.

Moreover, my view is relatively binary in that the virus either came from (a) wet market or (b) a lab.

Fair enough , but at least youre questioning the narrative , which to some, already makes you a flat earth nutter.

The global conspiracy theories of which there are too many to count are founded on so many improbables and unprovens.

The thing about conspiracy theories and nuts is that it becomes all consuming to the extent that the conspiracy theorist demonstrably loses objectivity and often ends up backing too many wrong horses (and they back these horses just because they have to and because they all come out of the same stables).

There are indeed those that embrace any and all conspiracies, you could introduce the theory the moon was made of Swiss cheese and they would go for that too.
It makes you wonder if some of the more outlandish stuff is just a red herring, so that when someone questions the things that really dont make sense, its an easy label to apply , so that not too many pay attention.
'Im not sure covid came from a bat, I think it was made in a lab'
'Ha , here you go mate , heres some tin foil to protect you from 5g , and watch you dont fall off the flat earth....'

Chem trails are the best example. If you believe in Chem trails then you are too far gone to exercise any independent thought or rationalisation.

Couldnt agree more , but chem trails , flat earth , lizard people ect , are IMHO just red herrings , that some genuinely believe, but are just manufactured misinformation to confuse and swerve rational peoples thinking.
We DO have a herd mentality, although I dislike the term 'sheeple' , we do tend to lean toward the consensus view of normality, and anyone who lives outside of this tends to become , outside of the herd, and 'not right'
Its been proven over time that these very people are the drivers of truth and innovation...progress.

Conspiracy theories without any evidence remain theories (some wilder than others) but what troubles me is when they are rattled off as fact or sort of evidence of something else.

Of course  you are correct, but where does evidence come from in these times, where do we look for news and information, and who has control of it ?
You find it difficult to believe that there are interconnecting structures and deals between governments and nations , business and commerce, that we know nothing about whatsoever, yet in reality , its not a step too far to imagine  is it?
The fact we can use  google or use MSM and cant find  find evidence of them (or a signed confession) , surely means they dont exist ? Yet the ripples of the effect of these actions are plain to see.

You may have noticed the rise of 'fact checkers' a bunch of non descript .coms that have dubious sponsors (including gates , soros et al) that profess to find 'the truth' for you , sites like snopes and full fact, that tend to ask themselves either the wrong question, or use subtle manipulation of words to get to their biased end conclusion.
A favourite of mine is the snopes 'Probably false' when they dont want to admit its probably true , what happened to facts ?

Absolutely.

The theories that the structure was packed with explosives on construction or blown up by the CIA. Possible, if not very improbable. More likely though, but less exciting, some nut jobs flew them into collision….

All very Occam’s razor.

Occams razor would , in this case, conclude that 3 steel framed buildings that demolished themselves into their own footprint at virtual freefall , despite only 2 of them being hit by planes, would be unlikely without some help from Mr thermite.
Or how a plane slid , under power cables at 0 feet to  leave a hole in the pentagon smaller than its own footprint, piloted by someone who couldnt fly a cessna.
But then Ive googled it , and it says thats not what happened, so it cant have been ?

What burns without oxygen, even under water or buried ?

https://www.usgs.gov/media/images/world-trade-center-thermal-hot-spots

That is a conflated and incoherent ramble. The examples you put forward to support a point are just really odd leaps. 

For example, suggesting the virus was made in a lab is not questioning the narrative and isn’t even in the same post code as being a flat earther. 

Wasn’t it Trump, the POTUS who first suggested the virus was made in a lab. Surely he is the narrative? Would he also not be part of this global cabal you believe to secretly run the planet?

As for the rest, I genuinely don’t know where to start you are so far down the mad rabbit hole, but I do know that I’m wasting my time.

51 minutes ago, Mungler said:

That is a conflated and incoherent ramble. The examples you put forward to support a point are just really odd leaps

I don't think you see my point.... 

For example, suggesting the virus was made in a lab is not questioning the narrative and isn’t even in the same post code as being a flat earther

... Its a jokey way of looking at how people looked at it last year, when we were told it DEFINITELY DIDNT come out of a lab, and if you thought so, you were off your rocker. 

This year with evidence presented that not only was the lab working on bat coronavirus, but it was funded by the American government. 

And no trace of the wet market theory can be proved... 

Wasn’t it Trump, the POTUS who first suggested the virus was made in a lab. Surely he is the narrative? Would he also not be part of this global cabal you believe to secretly run the planet

Yes he did, and got lambasted for it! 

Is he part of the global cartel? Did he not say he would 'drain the swamp'? 

Where is he now? Cancelled and silenced. 

If he was, he isn't now. 

52 minutes ago, Mungler said:

As for the rest, I genuinely don’t know where to start you are so far down the mad rabbit hole, but I do know that I’m wasting my time

That's OK, it's up to you what you believe or not. 

No need to waste any more time.