ANY IDEAS

scouser

1 hour ago, henry d said:

Ok, go for it! How many? 

That's the point henry, nobody knows. Over 23 thousand illegals arrived by dingy this year and we have no idea who most of them are. If we got rid of passports and allowed anyone into the country there'd be uproar due to the danger it would put our citizens in, why is arriving unchecked or vetted by dingy any different? 

Don’t want to get political but they will have sold their sole to the devil to get here (trafficker’s  )  as we are seen as the promise land. 

It all turns sour and these minds are ripe pickings for radicalisation.

I guess we all have to thank a taxi driver for saving innocent people from being injured or worse !

what a mess !

Edited by Agriv8

18 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

I believe there was traffic preventing him from reaching his primary target on time, his device may have been on a timer, so the hospital may have been a second or third choice target. 

Possible but I very much doubt it, timers are usually associated with devices that are planted. If this guy was wearing a suicide vest he would probably have had a plunger switch.

It could also be a possibility that another terrorist, acting as a spotter, had the means to detonate the device remotely should their original plan go pear shaped.  

2 minutes ago, Tonka54 said:

Possible but I very much doubt it, timers are usually associated with devices that are planted. If this guy was wearing a suicide vest he would probably have had a plunger switch.

It could also be a possibility that another terrorist, acting as a spotter, had the means to detonate the device remotely should their original plan go pear shaped.  

Yep agreed, I was wondering if he may not have been the brains behind it and simply a radicalised dribbling idiot, the bomb maker might not have trusted him to detonate it himself. 

2 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Yep agreed, I was wondering if he may not have been the brains behind it and simply a radicalised dribbling idiot, the bomb maker might not have trusted him to detonate it himself. 

Yes exactly, I think it may have been an organised plan to be carried out by a terrorist cell. It's one thing to have some radicalised idiot be prepared (or forced in some way ), to commit suicide. But for the same person to also have the knowledge and ability to plan the attack and build the device all by themselves is possible, but not that likely. 

47 minutes ago, Tonka54 said:

Yes exactly, I think it may have been an organised plan to be carried out by a terrorist cell. It's one thing to have some radicalised idiot be prepared (or forced in some way ), to commit suicide. But for the same person to also have the knowledge and ability to plan the attack and build the device all by themselves is possible, but not that likely. 

👍