Chokes

Morkin

Teague chokes are the business. You need a dedicated Teague choke key however - not expensive. Quarter choke is great. Take a half choke in your pocket, in case pigeons aren’t decoying well and quite far out. The Teague half choke on my Browning throws fantastic patterns way beyond the range that it should. You won’t need tighter. Extended chokes aren’t strictly necessary and the bright silver ones glare in the sun - not helpful in a hide.  Some people think they look cool and if that’s their thing why not…..?

Re steel - sorry I’m not familiar with the 391. I’m sure someone will be along shortly to help with that aspect. 

1 hour ago, Morkin said:

Good morning, In a semi auto what chokes do you use ,if I get this 391 just wondered if you buy extended or just the originals , it has a 1/4 teague choke in it are they stood choke? , Thanks for any info ,and I see they will shoot steel is that correct .  M 

You can use any suitable ( designed for that specific gun ) choke which takes your fancy, but as others have said, 1/4 or 1/2 will do it all. 
Do you mean the gun has been proofed for steel or the choke? Any nitro proofed gun will handle standard steel certainly, but unless it’s been proofed specifically for steel, then there are those who frown on the use of HP steel. 

It will be more than capable of handling HP steel, the rest depends in the user. 
I would be very surprised if there wasn’t a Fluer delys stamped on it somewhere around the breech end of the barrel.
We struggled to find one on a mates A400 lightweight, but we found it eventually. 

You could contact the importers.