what can a girl do

Mrs Sweepy

right sweepy has been on nights now for about well most of the year now .in the summer its not to bad but when winter comes the nights can be very long indeed.now what suzy needs is something to take her mind of those long dark lonely nights .but what .now having two children and no babysitters at hand do not help suzy with this little prob that she has so what can a girl do .suzy starting to get bored and thats not a good thing.so please any idea how suzy can break this boredom please let me know .o and please keep them clean .thank you xxxx suzy

Bottle of wine, good film and a roaring open fire :lol:

My wife, wow feels funny to say wife!, loves a good film and a roaring fire when I work nights. :lol:

well am trying to cut down on the red stuff ,have to be in the right mood to watch a flim and we got gas not the same laying in front of a gas fire .but thanks for the suggestion xxxxsuzy

p.s congratulations mr@mrs BSAshaun

My wife, wow feels funny to say wife!, loves a good film and a roaring fire when I work nights. :lol:

well am trying to cut down on the red stuff ,have to be in the right mood to watch a flim and we got gas not the same laying in front of a gas fire .but thanks for the suggestion xxxxsuzy

Thank you :lol::lol:

How about old soaps or my personal fave midsomer murders and a wine or two :(

Suz,

Anwers= Laptop+Wireless net card + sofa.

I can only imagine the work you are dealith with from all sides, and its important to get a break. So far the Internet has given me a wealth of knowledge, movies, and time wasting games :lol:

As bad as it sounds, TV and the Internet are great at aking your mind completly away from reality, and are great for relaxing.

Other then that.. all I can suggest is as said above, a roaring fire.... and a good book! Or call a friend/family member, and go over the good old times. :lol:

Thank you ;):lol:

How about old soaps or my personal fave midsomer murders and a wine or two :(

hay never took you for a sop mate. sure you guys wanna come over tomorrow night as there is no soaps

or mid summer murders in this house i tell thee :lol::lol:

Not that type of knitting :lol:

This:

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...mp;hl=purse+net

NTTF

i would love to give it a go .but i think i would need someone to show me .i need to see it being done .i was about ten before i could tie my own laces xxx suzy

"I was about ten before I could tie my own laces", ahhh conjures up an image of a helpless, innocent little girl :good:, THEN she grew up..... dont be fooled lads :exclamation: ..... Mrs S would probably eat you alive, then come back for more :yp: :lol:

I dont know what the answer is to the long winter nights but I do know that you wont be on your own for long, kids grow up faster than you would think poss and the problem then becomes trying to find some time alone for yourself because the little b8ggers just wont go to bed, enjoy it while it lasts.

:good: D2D

Not that type of knitting :exclamation:

This:

NTTF

i would love to give it a go .but i think i would need someone to show me .i need to see it being done .i was about ten before i could tie my own laces xxx suzy

Give TC a call.....if he can teach me he can teach anybody :good::good::lol:

NTTF

Not that type of knitting :lol:

This:

NTTF

"I was about ten before I could tie my own laces", ahhh conjures up an image of a helpless, innocent little girl :good:, THEN she grew up..... dont be fooled lads :exclamation: ..... Mrs S would probably eat you alive, then come back for more :yp: :lol:

I dont know what the answer is to the long winter nights but I do know that you wont be on your own for long, kids grow up faster than you would think poss and the problem then becomes trying to find some time alone for yourself because the little b8ggers just wont go to bed, enjoy it while it lasts.

:good: D2D

dear D2D i take that as a compliment . you are now on my chirstmas card list xxxx suzy