Shooting buddy North Hampshire

Looking for a regular shooting buddy from around the north Hampshire area (fleet/farnborough/aldershot),or fairly close to these areas  Ideally someone whos getting into the sport. Ive got plenty of land so not looking for swapping or sharing.  most of my land is through or owned by my family. Nearly all of my shooting is rifle shooting or air rifle shooting . 

Ive posted on here before and taken out a few decent lads. my friend who comes out most weeks has been posted over seas for the foreseeable future .

Only thing is this isnt a free offer of permission , i had one lad go behind my back to the land owner (my uncle) telling him he would do a better job than me , as you can imagine he was promply told where to go lol

If your local and fancy a few evenings out once the crops start coming down drop me a PM ... Cheers Guys

Hi,

I'm not that local being down in Worthing but more than happy to come up and help with pigeons on the odd occasion that you want help, even just keeping them on the move from other parts of the land. Not a total novice as I did have a perm before but gave it up as I couldn't commit the time to it back then. 

Steve 

• 2 months later...