Top 10 Women Drivers

al4x

i know i should not be confessing to this but .i have knock down two policeman (not at the same time i hasten to add).but it was ok i did not hurt them .and they were very nice about the whole thing .and once when i was stuck in a traffic jam behind a bus .when the bus moved i follow it not realising it was pulling into a bus stop . unfortunlaty a bus had pulled in behind me to . so i had to sit at the bus stop till the bus in front move on .now they were the longest 5 mins of my life .i even had some smart **** ask were my next stop was xxxx suzy

i know i should not be confessing to this but .i have knock down two policeman (not at the same time i hasten to add).but it was ok i did not hurt them .and they were very nice about the whole thing .and once when i was stuck in a traffic jam behind a bus .when the bus moved i follow it not realising it was pulling into a bus stop . unfortunlaty a bus had pulled in behind me to . so i had to sit at the bus stop till the bus in front move on .now they were the longest 5 mins of my life .i even had some smart **** ask were my next stop was xxxx suzy

oh pray tell, how the hell did you knock down two officers and stay out of a cell?:blink:? im intregued please do tell.

Martin

oh pray tell, how the hell did you knock down two officers and stay out of a cell?:blink:? im intregued please do tell.

Martin

well the first one happen not long after i pass my test . i was pulling out of a drive just as he can along on hes bicycle. so he tryed to avoid me but just clip my car and fell off. but after i help him up he just reminded me in furture to look both ways .and off he went.

the second i was pulled over for speeding by three officers .one of them open my passengers door to talk to me .as he bent down i had forgot that i still had it in gear .the car moved and so did the policeman .so once again i apologize . i must admitt i really thought he was going to be cross about it .but no all he did was to tell me off for the speed that i was doing and warned about the dangers of speeding xxxx suzy

i'm gobsmacked, if that was a guy he be in jankers by now with maybe an accidentaly broken arm, split lip, blackeye/s, twisted nose, ect ect.

lucky girl.

i recall my buddy running up in bromsgrove one year at night in a tractor trailer, pulled over on the dual carriage way to use a phone, whilst getting coins out of the tray he opened his door and smucked a motorcycle traffic cop on the barnet knocked him clean out, got a court case for dangerous driving, undue care and all that, somehow he got off, the cop wasnt to happy though, should have looked, the muppet.

Martin

p.s. i hope you drive a lot safer now mrs sweepy :blink: :blink: , sounds a little dangerous around your gaff.

i'm gobsmacked, if that was a guy he be in jankers by now with maybe an accidentaly broken arm, split lip, blackeye/s, twisted nose, ect ect.

lucky girl.

i recall my buddy running up in bromsgrove one year at night in a tractor trailer, pulled over on the dual carriage way to use a phone, whilst getting coins out of the tray he opened his door and smucked a motorcycle traffic cop on the barnet knocked him clean out, got a court case for dangerous driving, undue care and all that, somehow he got off, the cop wasnt to happy though, should have looked, the muppet.

Martin

p.s. i hope you drive a lot safer now mrs sweepy :rolleyes::no: , sounds a little dangerous around your gaff.

only if your a copper.