Water shortage - who's doing what?

Dave-G

10 minutes ago, Weihrauch17 said:

My neighbour has been power washing for the last 2 days, doing his bit.  The day before he went out and left his lawn sprinkler on all day at least until I turned it off. 

looking at your actions perversly............you are putting money into the water company bosses pocket..............the only way we will see proper change is when WE RUN OUT OF WATER..........beause then there will be a baying mob....hanging water company people.......

the govt knows what needs to be done...and so does that scumbag OFFWAT............but they darent do anything 'cept tinker at the edges

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Weihrauch17 said:

My neighbour has been power washing for the last 2 days, doing his bit.  The day before he went out and left his lawn sprinkler on all day at least until I turned it off. 

One of my neighbours washes his 2 cars at least 2 times a week (possibly more). I never see them driven.

He was out 2 days ago washing them both.

I do my bit by never washing the car or the van. I even had a pop (jokingly) last time the car was serviced and they washed it.

16 hours ago, ditchman said:

the stupid thing is ..........it shouldnt be like this at all..........this is a result of simply GREED.....putting money into peoples pockets to the detriment of the enviroment/people

the sacking of 30,000 plus water bayliffs......allowing construction on backfilled reservoirs....no reservoirs built in 30 years.....total rape of our aquifers.....lack lustre effort in replacing old network pipes..........

need i go on...........and what makes my pee boil is ....IT IS THE PEOPLES FAULT........

i have ranted on this topic 5 times now........the water companies are nothing but thugs and theives.......

what also angers me is the media do not really understand what has drawn us to this position......the media are thick as ****.........

Steady on boi, no need to boil your water, the simple fact is that those in charge really don't give a flying fig and never will. It's all gone way too far for any recovery.

16 hours ago, Weihrauch17 said:

One of ours has an un-natural attraction to his power washer.

1 hour ago, old man said:

Steady on boi, no need to boil your water, the simple fact is that those in charge really don't give a flying fig and never will. It's all gone way too far for any recovery.

One of ours has an un-natural attraction to his power washer.

dont agree with you on that one..............it can be rectified...all it needs is legistration....and dia threats from a strong govt....and the people burning a few bosses houses......that will focus the mind

dont forget shares can go up and they can go down..........

On 13/08/2022 at 16:16, ditchman said:

dont agree with you on that one..............it can be rectified...all it needs is legistration....and dia threats from a strong govt....and the people burning a few bosses houses......that will focus the mind

dont forget shares can go up and they can go down..........

I applaud your optimism boi but we don't have any that would rock the trough, any that might are reminded of their lucky positions?

3 minutes ago, old man said:

I applaud your optimism boi but we don't have any that would rock the trough, any that might are reminded of their lucky positions?

rock the trough as much as you want ..there aint no water in it cause they have their snouts in it...:big_boss:

Edited by ditchman