Just found out something about my ex

dazzyboi

Found out yesterday that she has slept with 3 people since we split up a month or 2 ago, 1 of which was a mate of mine..

I felt violently sick. :rolleyes:

I knew it was coming but i didnt realise it would feel so bad.

so, your mate stirred your porridge a bit.... and your ex-bird was an old dog and not one to settle down with !

forget it mate. there are people loads worse off all over the world.

tell everyone you know all her embarrassing secrets, if you have a naughty polaroids of her send them to all on here (starting with me) and start getting on with your life mate.

if you want a blow out weekend come down to Essex, if you can't pull at a nightclub down here THEN you can worry !!! :no:

if you want a blow out weekend come down to Essex, if you can't pull at a nightclub down here THEN you can worry !!! :rolleyes:

Come, come now LV...all the ladies in Essex are respectable!!!!!!!!!

you must be in a different Basildon ?

if you want a blow out weekend come down to Essex, if you can't pull at a nightclub down here THEN you can worry !!! :no:

being a good old essex girl .i would like to thank B.M for standing up for me and the rest of the good clean living girls from essex :rolleyes: xxxx suzy

if you want a blow out weekend come down to Essex, if you can't pull at a nightclub down here THEN you can worry !!! :o

being a good old essex girl .i would like to thank B.M for standing up for me and the rest of the good clean living girls from essex :no: xxxx suzy

E by gum soos it must be a different essex to the one I used to visit :rolleyes:

if you want a blow out weekend come down to Essex, if you can't pull at a nightclub down here THEN you can worry !!! :rolleyes:

Ha Ha Ha, first time I have Laughed at L V,s comments!! Look bud, if you have no children then thats a bonus, there are many, many young women out there who are looking for a nice guy ,to look after/ and be looked after in return, for the first ever I have not wanted to make a silly reply or a humourous comment, For me that is a first!, it must be hell for you at the moment, but I asure you that down the line you will look back, and think? cheers guys you were right all along, Good luck bud, A lot of us guys know how you are feeling.

A lot of us guys know how you are feeling.

Yes, but if you fly solo with Palmela and her five friends for too long it will affect your eyesight.

My mate has just moved down to Cardiff and he says it is a ****-fest. Get out there mate.

Oh well I thought I was speaking for a lot of us out there who have felt the the pain when a loved one has found another, perhaps my time and feelings are now old hat to modern youth who feel a loved one is as disposable as a biro pen! I can only say I still remember the pain of losing a loved girlfriend to other guys or death! sorry everyone I am P----d up as usual, and speaking from the heart.

It took me a couple of years to get over mine, broke my heart, I went in search of mucky ladies for a bit of fun and found them, the only person I was hurting was myself, there is some one out there for everyone, just takes time, dont look for a replacement, it will happen, as hurt as you are it will pass in time. Incidentally 17 years on my ex and I are best of friends and I could of had her back which I was very tempted even though I was with a new partner, my ex has told me that she bitterly regrets what she did and if she could turn back the clock ...........

i think a lot of us have been in your position m8.

it hurts,but its just the start of something better.

once i got over my split with ex(kid involved as well)

never looked back.

met another girl ten years younger ,,life is much better than it ever was.

yours will be to.

AL