Decking replacement

harrycatcat1

Just now, harrycatcat1 said:

It will be ok once its finished,  nobody will notice 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍👍

she will.....................ohhhh yeeess.......she will................just you wait.........your life is going to be **** for mths and she will tell all her friends...and they will laugh and laugh themselves sick at you.....and she will hold parties and show everybody   and they will laugh as well 

have you got a shed or caravan to move into  ?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

she will.....................ohhhh yeeess.......she will................just you wait.........your life is going to be **** for mths and she will tell all her friends...and they will laugh and laugh themselves sick at you.....and she will hold parties and show everybody   and they will laugh as well 

have you got a shed or caravan to move into  ?

Caravan not required as I have skin thicker than a Rhino 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍👍👍

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

really think it needs to be stained after a couple of dry days.....dont know what colours are availble tho'

No I'm not sure either. This that I'm taking up has had some sort of grey decking paint on and as I'm taking it up it's flaking off. I would have thought it would need something that soaks into the wood 🤔 I will have to investigate it.

26 minutes ago, harrycatcat1 said:

No I'm not sure either. This that I'm taking up has had some sort of grey decking paint on and as I'm taking it up it's flaking off. I would have thought it would need something that soaks into the wood 🤔 I will have to investigate it.

defo a stain not a paint...your wood it protected anyway...(pressure treated)

1 minute ago, billytheghillie said:

Pigeon Watch blue would be a nice colour.

😉😉🤣🤣👍👍

1 minute ago, JKD said:

I'm not into painting,or staining decking, but was going to recommend the same as ditchie,,,, not paint but something that soaks into the wood, for the reasons you stated 😉

👍👍👍👍

38 minutes ago, harrycatcat1 said:

Could you use the ole fashion creo on treated timber ? , failing that what about a good quality fencing stain , a preservative , not oil based ?

1 hour ago, harrycatcat1 said:

Bit more done today. Its the reinforcing of the supports that takes the time up.

That's obviously the vast majority of the work ! And the most important. Plonking some boards down is the easy bit 🤔😂